ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Visa From Pakistan Documents

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rawal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 4 Visa From Pakistan Documents

Post by rawal » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:44 pm

Hi everyone

i am new on the board and i would like some information, I am applying for Tier 4 Visa tomorrow, I know i am bit late but university issued CAS after a very long wait. I have paid the full first year fee no dues remaining. I have bank statement on my own name and showing maintenance funds. Do i need to show the source of income? or statement on my name for over a month is enough?

I have following documents to attach,
Ielts
Academics
Cas letter
TB Test

are the above documents enough? and do i need to show the documents written on the cas or i need to show all the academics? your reply will be very helpful. thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 4 Visa From Pakistan Documents

Post by sah10406 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:07 pm

rawal wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:44 pm
Do i need to show the source of income?
No.
rawal wrote:
Ielts
Academics
Cas letter
TB Test

are the above documents enough?
IELTS is confirmed in the CAS. The CAS is a virtual document already held by the Home Office. The CAS letter is yours.
rawal wrote:
and do i need to show the documents written on the cas or i need to show all the academics?
The former.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

rawal
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by rawal » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:28 pm

sah10406 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:07 pm
rawal wrote:
Do i need to show the source of income?
No.
rawal wrote:
Ielts
Academics
Cas letter
TB Test

are the above documents enough?
IELTS is confirmed in the CAS. The CAS is a virtual document already held by the Home Office. The CAS letter is yours.
rawal wrote:
and do i need to show the documents written on the cas or i need to show all the academics?
The former.
Thanks for the reply and much appreciated, just one question the qualification that university used is 2 years old of 2017 as that is what's used for admission and i have studied in my field of study for further a year and half few semesters, clearly university gave me admission on my old qualification. so if i submit the qualification from the CAS there will be a gap of 2 years which can cause issues for my visa. So what should i do in this scenario? should i submit my complete academics or just Mentioned on CAS. please reply. thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:44 pm

rawal wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:28 pm
so if i submit the qualification from the CAS there will be a gap of 2 years which can cause issues for my visa.
There is no issue. The only evidence of qualifications needed for any application are those listed on the CAS.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.