ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Part Time Earnings - Documents Required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sheetal
Newly Registered

Part Time Earnings - Documents Required

Post by Sheetal » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:08 pm

I am applying for the Tier 1 General. I am working part time apart from my regular work as a consultant. Kindly guide to as to which documents do i have to provide in support on my part time earnings and if anyone can provide me a sample format I will be greatful.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:10 pm

Read the Tier 1 policy guidance.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Sheetal
Newly Registered

Post by Sheetal » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:11 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Read the Tier 1 policy guidance.

regards
I have gone thru the guidance, but am still unclear about which documents can be considered as a strong proof.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:15 pm

There is no strong or weak proof!!! Only acceptable or unacceptable proofs.

The requirement is simple - 2 documentary evidences from 2 independent sources in support of "each" source of income you are claiming points for. The documents you can use as evidence is clearly explained in the guidance notes.

regards

Sheetal
Newly Registered

Post by Sheetal » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:19 pm

sushdmehta wrote:There is no strong or weak proof!!!

The requirement is simple - 2 documentary evidences from 2 independent sources in support of "each" source of income you are claiming points for. The documents you can use as evidence is clearly explained in the guidance notes.

regards
Previously one of my friends had submitted the documents as per the guidelines yet it got rejected. He had submitted the letter from the company for the amount paid, the corresponding bank statement for the amount credited and the contract letter. That is why i am confused as to which other document to submit to make my case strong.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:35 pm

Sheetal wrote:Previously one of my friends had submitted the documents as per the guidelines yet it got rejected. He had submitted the letter from the company for the amount paid, the corresponding bank statement for the amount credited and the contract letter. That is why i am confused as to which other document to submit to make my case strong.
It will be better if you provide detailed explanation of your friend's case rather than making a generic statement that his/her case was rejected inspite of accurate documentation. Every refusal has a valid reason, and if the applicant believes an error has been made by UK authorities, there is a process for appeal / review.

People on this forum do not know what did the letter say or what did the bank statements show, so no one will be able to comment on your friend's application refusal - unless you can confirm what documents were provided, what did the documents show and why was the application still refused - in adequate detail.

The list of documentary evidence one can provide to support a Tier 1 application is clearly mentioned in the guidance notes. And if you submit relevant proof, there is no reason why your application will be rejected.

regards