ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i apply for Tier-1 General with 11 months earning ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohan_atr
Newly Registered

Can i apply for Tier-1 General with 11 months earning ?

Post by mohan_atr » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:29 pm

Hello all,

Please share you thoughts with me on the consequences of applying for Tier-1 (General) with 11 months earnings.

Could someone tell me if its alright to send 11 months payslips ?
Has anyone seen such situation before ??

Also, my employer is giving only soft copy (PDF format in colour) payslips which has my company name, logo and address printed on it. I'm afraid i won't be able to get the seal and signature on my payslips from my employer as they can easily find out the purpose..In this case, will the colour print out of the payslips solve the purpose ?

Note :
I am able to claim sufficient points in the earnings category with 11 months payslips.

Every response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Mohan

UKbound

Post by UKbound » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:36 pm

If you have enough points from 11 months of salary, then you'll be fine. It doesn't matter if you have less than 12 months, as long as you can demonstrate the level of earnings you need to qualify and can show slips for that period.

Good luck.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:49 pm

1. See Tier 1 policy guidance notes, point 82.
2. Also I am assuming that you have 11 continuous months's payslips which would be perfect. (because a missing payslip in between could lead to rejection). See guidance notes point 123(1)).
3. As your payslips are produced online, do not risk by NOT taking sign and signature. Read point 123(1) of guidance notes. Employer's sign and signature is required. Also, even if verification happens, then your Employer will come to know anyways, that you have applied for a Tier 1 visa.

mohan_atr
Newly Registered

Post by mohan_atr » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:45 pm

Thanks to CoolestGuyC and UKbound...

I am currently in UK with Work Permit which expires on Dec 2008 and planning to switch to Tier-1 (General).

I have a basic doubt on Tier-1 (General) and FLR. Are these two seperate processes ? Do i need to apply for FLR seperately after getting the Tier-1 (General ) approval... ?

Thanks,
Mohan

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:49 pm

mohan_atr wrote:Thanks to CoolestGuyC and UKbound...

I am currently in UK with Work Permit which expires on Dec 2008 and planning to switch to Tier-1 (General).

I have a basic doubt on Tier-1 (General) and FLR. Are these two seperate processes ? Do i need to apply for FLR seperately after getting the Tier-1 (General ) approval... ?

Thanks,
Mohan
It is related to those who want to extend their stay after initial 3 years of Tier-1 visa. Your time has yet NOT arrived to think about it.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:01 pm

mohan_atr wrote:Thanks to CoolestGuyC and UKbound...

Thanks,
Mohan
Clearly indicates (once more) that you have not read the Tier 1 policy guidance. My sincere suggestion would be that you read it *now* and read it *carefully*.

To answer your question, you have to send your passport with your application and it will be returned to you with Tier 1 leave to remain, subject to your application being approved.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

mohan_atr
Newly Registered

Post by mohan_atr » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Thanks sushdmehta and rajesh9pl.

As for as WP / FLR-IED is concerned, its a two step process.Thats why i got into confusion..

Thanks once again for the information.

Mohan