ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for FLR (IED)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raptor
Newly Registered

Applying for FLR (IED)

Post by Raptor » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Hi all,

I have been granted an extension to a workpermit that i had which was ending in late August. My FLR based on the initial workpermit was also ending in late August. I have booked an appointment with the PEO for the 16th of this month in order to apply for the FLR based on the extension.

My question is whether I am applying too early, as I have more than 28 days remaining on the present "Leave to Remain". I have noticed that the Extension states that "....Mr ...... should make this application for leave to remain as soon as possible, unless he has current leave.....". :? So "Am I too early or not????"

Any clarifications are appreciated immensely.

Thank you

raptor

Raptor
Newly Registered

Post by Raptor » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:10 pm

any thoughts anyone?

Thank you