ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant name in passport

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Murali2223
Newly Registered
India

Dependant name in passport

Post by Murali2223 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:35 pm

My dear expert,
I have concern that my wife name spelling different in my passport, details are as follows

Dependant name is SXYZ in dependant passport but in main applicant passport, dependant name under spouse section mentioned as SABC .
Now I am planning to apply dependant visa for my wife and childrens Is it ok to move forward with same or do I need to change the name in my passport Could you please help me this.

Any help would be appreciated ,
Thank you very much!

Thanks,
Rajesh

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Dependant name in passport

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Murali2223 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:35 pm
My dear expert,
I have concern that my wife name spelling different in my passport, details are as follows

Dependant name is SXYZ in dependant passport but in main applicant passport, dependant name under spouse section mentioned as SABC .
Now I am planning to apply dependant visa for my wife and childrens Is it ok to move forward with same or do I need to change the name in my passport Could you please help me this.

Any help would be appreciated ,
Thank you very much!

Thanks,
Rajesh
UKVI will only follow the name appearing in the applicant's own passport. If its correct then no need to do anything.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.