ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Naric- Mumbai University Transcript

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shailesh141982
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 ICT- Mumbai University Transcript

Post by Shailesh141982 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:24 am

Dear All,
I am apply for UK Tier 2 ICT (Inter Company Transfer) visa. My company asked me to submit transcript and letter of medium instruction of my higher education to generate UK Naric certificate. Regarding this I have following query.

I completed my post graduation (master of chemical engg) from Mumbai University from UDCT college (new name: ICT). I enquired Mumbai University for transcript. They informed me that they are not providing any transcript. They are providing only mark sheet attestation. For transcript they asked me to contact college only.
Is college transcript is acceptable for UK Naric?

Shailesh141982
Newly Registered
India

UK Naric- Mumbai University Transcript

Post by Shailesh141982 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:00 pm

Dear All,

Any one completed post graduation from Mumbai University applied for UK Naric. Is mark sheets and degree certificate from Mumbai University along with Medium of Instruction is sufficient for UK naric certificate? Please guide.

friendankit7
Newly Registered
India

Re: UK Naric- Mumbai University Transcript

Post by friendankit7 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi

If your company is applying for ICT tier 2 then you dont need to get Naric to prove your english qualification.
Though if you still need to get it, transcript is not mandatory for Naric. You can provide all semesters marksheets or consolidated marksheet with degree certificate and MOI while requesting for Naric. I got my Naric last week using all these documents only.

Jaydeepkk
Newly Registered
India

Re: UK Naric- Mumbai University Transcript

Post by Jaydeepkk » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Firstly no UK naric is needed for ICT. I have done my MCA from Mumbai University and when I applied for my Tier 2 General I got the Medium of Instruction letter also called as Special Certificate from Mumbai University.
You need to visit the Mahatma Phule bhavan in the Kalina campus. The special certificate along with your marksheets and convocation letter is enough to get your UK Naric done.