ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Today officer endorsed stamp for 5 years

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Birmati
Newly Registered
Ireland

Today officer endorsed stamp for 5 years

Post by Birmati » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:38 am

Hi everyone. Recently my application for eu1 approved. And today was my appointment with immigration. Everything was fine officer stamp the passport for 5 years period. Now I have some query if somebody can help that will be very helpful

1 Now how long my Eu wife can stay out of state
2 how long can I stay out of state
3 what are the such things which should I follow which help me while naturalizations.
4 what should I avoid to be a barrier in naturalizations
5 is my tax amount put any effect on my naturalizations. I mean how much i paying good amount or less amount.
Thanks everybody

yala93
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Today officer endorsed stamp for 5 years

Post by yala93 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 am

Hi

1 Now how long my Eu wife can stay out of state
No limits for personal travel, but needs to live here with you
2 how long can I stay out of state
No limits for personal travel. You need to be employed/self-employed in Ireland all the time
3 what are the such things which should I follow which help me while naturalizations.
Not related to naturalisation if you are resident here for these 5 years. Pls review conditions for naturalisation
4 what should I avoid to be a barrier in naturalizations
same as 4
5 is my tax amount put any effect on my naturalizations. I mean how much i paying good amount or less amount.
No. If you are self-employed you need to declare all income anyway

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:08 am

You and your wife must ordinarily reside in Ireland in the same address. You both can take short work trips or holidays overseas, but you both must be a resident in Ireland.

You as a stamp 4 holder does not need to be employed or self-employed. If you wish, you can simply stay in Ireland without doing anything, as long as you do not use any public funds or commit any crimes.

Same goes to naturalisation. Do not use public funds or commit crimes. There's no other impediment to naturalisation.

Birmati
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Birmati » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Thanks lads for information.