ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA(FM) EEA2 - Different Addresses - Help needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

claraluh
United Kingdom

EEA(FM) EEA2 - Different Addresses - Help needed

Post by claraluh » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am helping a friend to fill up a form, her application was rejected due to a problem with the payment and now she needs to send a new application for a residence visa as a EEA's Spouse. :(

She is now living in a different address but they don't have any bills on the new address yet, is it possible to still send all the proofs of addresses on the old address but add the new address as the present address and to receive the papers back on the new address?

Thanks in advance for all the help. :)

iwolga
United Kingdom

Re: EEA(FM) EEA2 - Different Addresses - Help needed

Post by iwolga » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi,

Maybe they have rent agreement or sale\purchase agreement for the new house? As per my understanding you do need to give the up to date address when applying.

I would wait a couple of weeks, obtain some evidence for the new house. Some bills you can get pretty fast (TV licence for instance).

claraluh
United Kingdom

Post by claraluh » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:56 pm

They are actually subletting a room, so they don't have any tenancy agreement.

iwolga
United Kingdom

Post by iwolga » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Perhaps the tenant will be willing to confirm it in writing? If the sublet is allowed by a landlord, a letter from the landlord can also be a proof

claraluh
United Kingdom

Post by claraluh » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:25 pm

Yes I think that will be possible, but will it suffice? I wanted to be sure if they can still send the statements and payslips in the old address? thanks

iwolga
United Kingdom

Post by iwolga » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:33 pm

Basically they need to prove they live a) together b) at the certain address

Perhaps I would send both: papers (whatever is available) for new address and papers for the old address. I would state the new address in all papers as current (if it is current).

There is also a line in 100 pages application where you can state previous addresses where you lived in UK with your sponsor. I would use it as the line where I state old address and give proof of that.

claraluh
United Kingdom

Post by claraluh » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:40 pm

iwolga wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:33 pm
Basically they need to prove they live a) together b) at the certain address

Perhaps I would send both: papers (whatever is available) for new address and papers for the old address. I would state the new address in all papers as current (if it is current).

There is also a line in 100 pages application where you can state previous addresses where you lived in UK with your sponsor. I would use it as the line where I state old address and give proof of that.

Yes This is what I was thinking! Thanks a Lot for your help!! I will tell her to get those papers from tenant and maybe an extra bill on their names