ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SUCCESSFUL EU SETTLEMENT SCH. - THIS WILL HELP MANY

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Re: SUCCESSFUL EU SETTLEMENT SCH. - THIS WILL HELP MANY

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:40 pm

@ljdebenedictis
@kunfayakun

Number 5 in my list how i requested it?

Me and my wife both lived with my dad as he sponsored us and council knows right from the very first day we r residing with him. My dad is the council tax payer and getting discount as well.

So i wrote to the council on dad's behalf that HO is requesting a letter from the council that who has been living with you dad and who is the main council tax payer. (Simple)
After 6 days we received a letter in the post. :-)
They mentioned that my dad is the sole tax payer however me and my wife has been living since we moved into this property they mentioned the exact date.

It is more than enough to prove that me and my wife are house hold member with the sponsor.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:43 pm

https://tribunalsdecisions.service.gov. ... 12-ukut-79

This is the UTT case ref which i mentioned in my covering letter. To show being a house hold member is also considered as dependency.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

BootaKHAN
United Kingdom

Post by BootaKHAN » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:02 pm

I do not believe they are checking properly as I know someone who is in UK for last 2 years only but received confirmation for settle status . I believe system is still in learning phase.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:42 pm

BootaKHAN wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:02 pm
I do not believe they are checking properly as I know someone who is in UK for last 2 years only but received confirmation for settle status . I believe system is still in learning phase.
Wow how’s that even possible mate?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:20 am

Hello guys

Can some post me a covering letter template for EU settlement Scheme application please.

Thanks
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:10 pm

please state his immigration history then I can draft a letter accordingly.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:26 am

hrak1978 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:10 pm
please state his immigration history then I can draft a letter accordingly.
People need to draft their letters based on their own circumstances. It is not for members to write letters for others based on the often minimal details posted online. Anything goes wrong and you could potentially be held responsible.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:04 am

Very true @CR001

AGREED as well. Thank you so much.

@kunfayakun

Did you understand?

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:50 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:04 am
Very true @CR001

AGREED as well. Thank you so much.

@kunfayakun

Did you understand?
@CR00
hrak1978

lols i was just asking for an template so it would be easier for me to draft quickly you know anyway, mine for settlement scheme as a married to no eu, competed 5 years this month, main thing is I do not have any evidence until November 2014, because i was not working and neither renting, but non eu wife was working since we arrived, how do you think about this? should I include this in the letter?

Thanks
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:38 am

Make a simple letter.

The purpose of covering letter is to explain your whole story so that the case worker should not have to push himself to understand the case by himself.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:34 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:38 am
Make a simple letter.

The purpose of covering letter is to explain your whole story so that the case worker should not have to push himself to understand the case by himself.
Perfect thank you mate, yesterday called the eu resolution and ordered my form :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

marina31
Newly Registered
Germany

Post by marina31 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:10 am

hrak1978 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:05 pm

2005 to 2011 - STUDENT
2011 - Applied for 5 Years RC as FM of EU national OVER 21. Initially refused but won the case in FTT.
2011 to 2016 - RC
on (I can paste the covering letter if some one need it) Made an appointment for Biometric for 11th July.
2019 - 12th July - SETTLED STATUS GRANTED.

A BIG BIG BIG RELIEF. AND THANKS FOR ALL THE GUIDELINE FROM THIS FORUM (AN OCEAN OF KNOWLEDGE)
Good Morning!
I admire your resilience!
Could you advise please what evidence was needed to receive a Residence card as a FM of EU Nationalover 21?

Realy apreciate your reply!

marina31
Newly Registered
Germany

Post by marina31 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:19 am

Sorry, only later discovered the s2nd page of the tread and saw your info.
Thank you

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:20 pm

The most important thing is

Since he arrived in UK in 2010 till 2011 for at least 10 months dad was sending money into my account. Financial dependency is the most important thing then household membership

And previously i was a student for 7 years even my application was refused in the appeal. My solicitor convinced that in that last year he was student which itself is a dependent catagory so his father was sending him money. No proof of that 7 years was provided because of student status so judge accepted it.