ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa granted - next steps?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Visa granted - next steps?

Post by seagul » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:30 pm

If the re-branding is not changing the company name then yes you can apply under category A where 6 months of payslips with bank statements will be needed. Also remember that anyone who wishes can chooses to show 12 months of payslips with bank statements if his wages never been dropped than the required threshold during the last 12 months. Also be known that when you will be filling the new application form then it will automatically ask you for 12 months of payslips and bank statements if you will not choose the first option because it automatically assume you under category B and that was the reason you were advised to attach 12 months of payslips with bank statements if you want.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

viseasypeasy
United Kingdom

Copy of tenancy agreement for FLR(M)

Post by viseasypeasy » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:29 pm

Hi there,
My wife and I are in the process of submitting her FLR(M) application. We have original copies of all of our documents - with the exception of the tenancy agreement for our rented accommodation. The company that acts as landlord and manages the property needs to retain the original themselves, so we have a copy. The tenancy agreement does have an original signature from my landlord on the part of the document where he says my wife can live there, and we have an original accompanying letter from the landlord giving the details of the tenancy and stating that my wife is ok to live there. We also have original bills/ council tax documents for the correspondence part of the application. Will the lack of an original tenancy agreement be an issue?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Copy of tenancy agreement for FLR(M)

Post by seagul » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:42 pm

viseasypeasy wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:29 pm
Hi there,
My wife and I are in the process of submitting her FLR(M) application. We have original copies of all of our documents - with the exception of the tenancy agreement for our rented accommodation. The company that acts as landlord and manages the property needs to retain the original themselves, so we have a copy. The tenancy agreement does have an original signature from my landlord on the part of the document where he says my wife can live there, and we have an original accompanying letter from the landlord giving the details of the tenancy and stating that my wife is ok to live there. We also have original bills/ council tax documents for the correspondence part of the application. Will the lack of an original tenancy agreement be an issue?
No issue. Whatever you have is sufficient.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.