ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4: Not received my decision letter or the visa Stamp

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Niom Rebaj
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Tier 4: Not received my decision letter or the visa Stamp

Post by Niom Rebaj » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:32 am

I have recently received my passport back from the UKVI for my tier 4 visa application ,in Bangaldesh. However, I have not received any decision letter with it nor did I receive the visa stamp.

I am having a very hard time understanding what decision has been made about my visa. In the VAC they hung a notice that from 2nd september all the refusal notices will be emailed to the applicants. I have been waiting for a week still got nothing.

I contacted the UK home office, only thing they said is that decision has been made but won't say it is accepted or refused. Infact, he said the decision letter should have come and there might be an administrative error as to why I have not received it.

Any suggestions?

Salmawahid
Newly Registered
Egypt

Re: Tier 4: Not received my decision letter or the visa Stamp

Post by Salmawahid » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:58 am

Are u sure u checked all pages in ur passport??
The email they sent u that states your passport is dispatched does it have any attachments below??

Niom Rebaj
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Niom Rebaj » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:07 am

Yes, I have checked all the pages. And no there was no attachment to the email at all.

Salmawahid
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by Salmawahid » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:37 am

Okay can you scroll down and notify me the sender of the issuing of the passport mail is ukvi in sheifield or ukvi in abudhabi

mklmh
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mklmh » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Niom Rebaj wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:32 am
I have recently received my passport back from the UKVI for my tier 4 visa application ,in Bangaldesh. However, I have not received any decision letter with it nor did I receive the visa stamp.

I am having a very hard time understanding what decision has been made about my visa. In the VAC they hung a notice that from 2nd september all the refusal notices will be emailed to the applicants. I have been waiting for a week still got nothing.

I contacted the UK home office, only thing they said is that decision has been made but won't say it is accepted or refused. Infact, he said the decision letter should have come and there might be an administrative error as to why I have not received it.

Any suggestions?
hey. do you mind posting your timeline? bio, when you called ukvi for decision made etc?