ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bunny47
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: EU settlement - Non EU family member - CoA and decision time

Post by Bunny47 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:45 am

NeNe26 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:15 am
Bunny47 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:35 am
NeNe26 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:00 pm
Bunny47 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:55 pm

Looks like they don't know what to do with people unable to provide id of their ex.
I do not think this is a case, provide them "Sponsor's" ref means that you giving them not only ID, you giving them all information about him/her but still nothing heard from them, so thats not a case to not providing EX Id to worried about. I think is something els going on 🤷‍♀️
I don't even know if my ex have applied or not and never gave them reference number.
Hi Bunny 👋🏻 I mentioned already that i gave them his reference number(so gave them all information) but anyway mine takes long as well. That i was meaning that you guys who didi not provide ex Id you do not have to be worried about, that not a reason may they will refuse or takes long. By the way only one person refuse in 1,5 million application and that man had a serious criminal records, thats why. I watched this in Home office official site. So we are not in his boat. 🤞🏻
Can you share the link please?

EEAnonEEA
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by EEAnonEEA » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:57 am

@ NeNe26

I am not so optimistic, as this statistics says that 0.5% of concluded applications got ‘other outcome’ – ‘any outcome that did not result in a grant of leave because the application was withdrawn by the applicant, was invalid as it did not include the required proof of identity and nationality or other mandatory information, was void because the applicant was ineligible to apply, for example because they were a British citizen, or was refused on eligibility or suitability grounds’.

I thinks that it mostly includes nonEEA family members who were not able to provide ‘the required proof of identity and nationality or other mandatory information’.

Out of 1,151,000 applications it makes over 5,700 rejections and probably so many more still hidden in the backlog.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... t-2019.pdf

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:11 am

Bunny47 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:45 am
NeNe26 wrote:
Bunny47 wrote:
NeNe26 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:00 pm

I do not think this is a case, provide them "Sponsor's" ref means that you giving them not only ID, you giving them all information about him/her but still nothing heard from them, so thats not a case to not providing EX Id to worried about. I think is something els going on 🤷‍♀️
I don't even know if my ex have applied or not and never gave them reference number.
Hi Bunny 👋🏻 I mentioned already that i gave them his reference number(so gave them all information) but anyway mine takes long as well. That i was meaning that you guys who didi not provide ex Id you do not have to be worried about, that not a reason may they will refuse or takes long. By the way only one person refuse in 1,5 million application and that man had a serious criminal records, thats why. I watched this in Home office official site. So we are not in his boat. 🤞🏻
Bunny47 i was trying to copy the link but I couldn't. Its on home office Facebook official page. I will direct you and hopefully you will find it. When you go home office official Facebook page, scroll down and its 3rd video story shared from JOE.co.uk. Its easy to find it. Have a look and let me know if you see it.

Bunny47
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Bunny47 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:44 am

NeNe26 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:11 am
Bunny47 wrote:
NeNe26 wrote:
Bunny47 wrote:

Bunny47 i was trying to copy the link but I couldn't. Its on home office Facebook official page. I will direct you and hopefully you will find it. When you go home office official Facebook page, scroll down and its 3rd video story shared from JOE.co.uk. Its easy to find it. Have a look and let me know if you see it.

Just seen the video, thanks. But how true it is the only question I have in my mind.

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:50 am

EEAnonEEA wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:57 am
@ NeNe26

I am not so optimistic, as this statistics says that 0.5% of concluded applications got ‘other outcome’ – ‘any outcome that did not result in a grant of leave because the application was withdrawn by the applicant, was invalid as it did not include the required proof of identity and nationality or other mandatory information, was void because the applicant was ineligible to apply, for example because they were a British citizen, or was refused on eligibility or suitability grounds’.

I thinks that it mostly includes nonEEA family members who were not able to provide ‘the required proof of identity and nationality or other mandatory information’.

Out of 1,151,000 applications it makes over 5,700 rejections and probably so many more still hidden in the backlog.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... t-2019.pdf
Actually you are right about counting rejections, but if you received COA which means receipt of valid application thats means already you passed those steps(void, invalid) I think this way, maybe i did not get right and you are correct but probably if you have coa next step is to consider suitability only. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... e_v1.0.pdf

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:16 pm

Bunny47 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:44 am
NeNe26 wrote:
Bunny47 wrote:
NeNe26 wrote:

Just seen the video, thanks. But how true it is the only question I have in my mind.
I am over the Moon 🙀 yeeeessss... 💪🏻 While we were discussing here, i got my outcome on my email. I just checked it. I'have granted settled status this Morning. Wish you guys same fillings what i am having right now. Good luck all of you 😉

daddyzico
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by daddyzico » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:42 pm

NeNe26 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:16 pm
Bunny47 wrote:
NeNe26 wrote:
Bunny47 wrote:

I am over the Moon 🙀 yeeeessss... 💪🏻 While we were discussing here, i got my outcome on my email. I just checked it. I'have granted settled status this Morning. Wish you guys same fillings what i am having right now. Good luck all of you 😉
Congratulations! :P :P
I can't believe some of us have been waiting for over 5 months all cos we coulddn't furnish them with valid IDs of ex. Even though, these caseworkers could check EEA applications to ascertain or verify whether some of these EEA sponsors had applied before and granted their residence card/PR.

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:57 pm

[/quote]

I can't believe some of us have been waiting for over 5 months all cos we coulddn't furnish them with valid IDs of ex. Even though, these caseworkers could check EEA applications to ascertain or verify whether some of these EEA sponsors had applied before and granted their residence card/PR.
[/quote]

Thank you 🙏🏻 Ohh. You really waiting over the 5month? That is so long really. I applied on 25th of August. Coa received on 27th and today granted settled status. I provide them Ex's reference number when i applied.

Bunny47
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Bunny47 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:44 pm

daddyzico wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:42 pm
NeNe26 wrote:
Bunny47 wrote:
NeNe26 wrote:

Wow what a news, Congrats buddy. You must be relieved.

daddyzico
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by daddyzico » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:12 pm

NeNe26 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:57 pm
[/quote]
Thank you 🙏🏻 Ohh. You really waiting over the 5month? That is so long really. I applied on 25th of August. Coa received on 27th and today granted settled status. I provide them Ex's reference number when i applied.
Yes bruh/sis. I applied in April, got my COa in the first of week of May, didnt receive anything again until I contacted my MP and also emailed them in July and the HO emailed back asking for my ex's valid ID.

Unfortunately, I could only provide the expired ID and the 5 years residence card my ex had. Have no clue where my ex is now

In fact, my MP wanted to them to fast track it but they said they were making some enquiries so it couldn't be fast tracked.

Adnane2015
Newly Registered
Virgin Islands - British

Post by Adnane2015 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:37 pm

NeNe26 wrote:
Bunny47 wrote:
NeNe26 wrote:
Bunny47 wrote:

processing time please ?

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Bunny47 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:44 pm
daddyzico wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:42 pm
NeNe26 wrote:
Bunny47 wrote:

Wow what a news, Congrats buddy. You must be relieved.
Tnx a lot. Oh yes now i will have a good night sleeps. All done ✅ 🤩 wish all of you same and quick outcome.

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:52 pm

Adnane2015 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:37 pm
NeNe26 wrote:
Bunny47 wrote:
NeNe26 wrote:

processing time please ?
Adnane2015 So I submitted my application on 25th of August, i had a retained rights of residence after divorce expiring in 2022. I've provide them my EX's application number, i did not submitted any relationship proofs as i was thinking that BRP was already proof. So COA received on 27th and today on 15th of September settled status confirmation email. So from first step to end exactly 3 weeks 🙈🤩

Adnane2015
Newly Registered
Virgin Islands - British

Post by Adnane2015 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:58 am

Thank you !

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:19 am

daddyzico wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:12 pm
NeNe26 wrote:
Yes bruh/sis. I applied in April, got my COa in the first of week of May, didnt receive anything again until I contacted my MP and also emailed them in July and the HO emailed back asking for my ex's valid ID.

Unfortunately, I could only provide the expired ID and the 5 years residence card my ex had. Have no clue where my ex is now

In fact, my MP wanted to them to fast track it but they said they were making some enquiries so it couldn't be fast tracked.
[/quote]
Sorry to hear this. I think this is not fair, not everyone has still some relationship with Ex's. I am not having often contact with him but at least i have contact details and i know where he is so for me was not problem to provide them what they wanted. But not everyone is this lucky like me, so they must consider and think that families can break down so badly. Wish you positive end and hopefully will be soon. Good luck 😉

msnawan
Newly Registered

Post by msnawan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:16 am

Finally after waiting for almost 10 weeks i have received my settled status.
Thanks everyone on this forum for helping me out.

asadaqeel
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by asadaqeel » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:26 am

msnawan wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:16 am
Hi Mate,

Congrats :)

Please can you give your timeline and also advise what document did you provide HO.

daddyzico
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by daddyzico » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:10 pm

NeNe26 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:19 am
daddyzico wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:12 pm
NeNe26 wrote:

Sorry to hear this. I think this is not fair, not everyone has still some relationship with Ex's. I am not having often contact with him but at least i have contact details and i know where he is so for me was not problem to provide them what they wanted. But not everyone is this lucky like me, so they must consider and think that families can break down so badly. Wish you positive end and hopefully will be soon. Good luck 😉
Thank you!

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Now i have another concern 🙈 should i wait for Biometric Permanent Card or status is linked to my BRP(valid until 2022)? Any idea guys?

Rania Anwar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rania Anwar » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:51 pm

Hi i live with my parents I have completed my 5years residency in uk and I have permanent residency BRC was on my passport 12/ :shock: :shock: 2014/12/2019and i apply for biometric i have now BRC and i am non eu family member my dad have spainsh passport can i eligible for setteld status so confused can someone tell me please

iibdii
Palestine

Post by iibdii » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 pm

Congratulations NeNe and msawan so happy we started hearing that cases getting heard of with positive outcome.
Im chrcking my email every ten minutes even in middle of night 😂😂
One funny thing is my COA and evidence required emails were delivered in my spam folder, like one job Hotmail had to do.
11 days since evidence submitted and counting.

iibdii
Palestine

Post by iibdii » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:57 pm

Rania Anwar wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:51 pm
Hi i live with my parents I have completed my 5years residency in uk and I have permanent residency BRC was on my passport 12/ :shock: :shock: 2014/12/2019and i apply for biometric i have now BRC and i am non eu family member my dad have spainsh passport can i eligible for setteld status so confused can someone tell me please
Yes Rania if you have valid brc just compelte application from the android app you will get decision in 2/3 days as you already have PR

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:02 pm

iibdii wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 pm
Congratulations NeNe and msawan so happy we started hearing that cases getting heard of with positive outcome.
Im chrcking my email every ten minutes even in middle of night 😂😂
One funny thing is my COA and evidence required emails were delivered in my spam folder, like one job Hotmail had to do.
11 days since evidence submitted and counting.
Thank you very much, i was same 🙈 was checking all day long from Monday to Friday, as i was thinking on weekends they will not issue anything. I knew that resolution centre was working 7 days a week but was thinking that caseworkers not, but i got my outcome mail on Sunday 12:44pm🙈🤣 I think yours will come soon as well, will not take long.

Nasara1
United Kingdom

Post by Nasara1 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:22 pm

asadaqeel wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:26 am
msnawan wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:16 am
Hi Mate,

Congrats :)

Please can you give your timeline and also advise what document did you provide HO.
Congrats!!!

asadaqeel
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by asadaqeel » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:39 am

Hi Guys,

The Govt has made some changes to EU settlement scheme.

Please see link below

https://www.freemovement.org.uk/welcome ... -analysis/

Thanks