ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of Living in the UK - Registered Traveller

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samus
Newly Registered
United States of America

Proof of Living in the UK - Registered Traveller

Post by samus » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:55 pm

My wife filed form AN last night on the three -year route and so we are preparing her supporting docs for upload. The qualifying period therefore is 09/2016 - 09/2019.

Obviously we are uploading her US passport which most posts on this topic say is enough to satisfy “Proof of Living in the U.K.” since she is not an EEA national. However, she has been a member of the Registered Traveller programme since 2015 and so she doesn’t have any U.K. entry stamps since before then.

That means, I suppose, we need to include other docs covering the last three years. We have council tax bills going back to March 2017, and an HO letter from *October* 2016 already to hand.

Is that enough, or do we definitely need an official letter from on or before 15 September 2016 to prove the full three years?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Proof of Living in the UK - Registered Traveller

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:43 pm

You do not need any evidence. UKVI already has access to her entry/exit details
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

samus
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Proof of Living in the UK - Registered Traveller

Post by samus » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:47 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:43 pm
You do not need any evidence. UKVI already has access to her entry/exit details
OK, thanks very much for the clarification!