ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not received (Super Priority Service)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jann
Newly Registered

BRP not received (Super Priority Service)

Post by Jann » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Hi,

I recently applied for change of surname after divorce on my BRP with super priority service (£980). I got the letter from home office on 14th August 2019 stating that BRP will arrive in 7 working days followed to the date on letter.
I waited for 10 working days and used the link on home office's website to report that BRP has not arrived. I got a response from home office that it is ready for printing and will arrive in 3-5 working days. This was last week, today I got an email saying the application is delayed because the NI number is not confirmed yet and might take upto 15 working days. I have waited almost 4 weeks for this and have been restricted for work and personal travel.
Is there a number I can ring on other other than this email chain? What can I do expedite the process. I need to travel in couple of days and cannot leave before the BRP arrives.

Any pointers or guidelines will be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Jann

Jann
Newly Registered

Re: BRP not received (Super Priority Service)

Post by Jann » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:25 pm

can someone help me please?

sireesha_rayapaneni
Newly Registered
India

Post by sireesha_rayapaneni » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Jann wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:25 pm
can someone help me please?
Hi,

I recently got my BRP after 7 weeks.
Don't worry you will also get it.

There has been a lot delay due to NI number confirmation.

I have tried couple of emails, you can also ask your status to the below email ids
1. BRPOATech@homeoffice.gov.uk
2. T2-5WT@homeoffice.gov.uk

Regards,
Siree

Jann
Newly Registered

Post by Jann » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:31 pm

Hi Siree,

Thanks for letting me know.

I got the same message that delays are due to NI number confirmation.
I got my local MP involved and finally got the contact details for the case worker. I have got the message that it will be delivered in 3-5 working days but have not got the tracking number yet. I am chasing them. Completely lost faith in the system and procedure.

How long did it take for you after you got the message from Delivery team that it will be dispatched in 3-5 days? I need to travel asap and desperately need my BRP asap.

Many thanks,
Jann