ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of immigration status in the UK. BRP not arrived as Technical Issue

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yyzim2008

Evidence of immigration status in the UK. BRP not arrived as Technical Issue

Post by yyzim2008 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:20 pm

Dear All:

Thank for your help in advanced.

I got my ILR on 21st August 2019 and keep waiting for my BRP card for my partner's family visa.

However, My BRP card still does not show up. I contacted the home office. They said it is because of a technical issue. I believe they did not produce my card yet.

I read a few topics about this. All the people seem waiting for months. I am scared as I need to apply visa for my wife.

Can I use the approved letter from home office as evidence of immigration status please?

Kindest Regards
Andy

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Evidence of immigration status in the UK. BRP not arrived as Technical Issue

Post by seagul » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:03 am

yyzim2008 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:20 pm

Can I use the approved letter from home office as evidence of immigration status please?

Kindest Regards
Andy
According to your previous post your partner PBS visa was expiring on 25th August and you were advised to apply for her before expiry. If you had applied for her intimely and now waiting for UKVCAS appointment then yes you can use that approval letter to confirm your settled status. But write a covering letter that your BRP card is delaying due to their technical issues, it may work.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

yyzim2008

Re: Evidence of immigration status in the UK. BRP not arrived as Technical Issue

Post by yyzim2008 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:16 am

Thanks.

I did follow your advise. I submit her application on 23rd August but did not book appointment.

I will write a cover letter to explain the reason why I do not have BRP card included in the application.

Regards
Andy

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:14 pm

yyzim2008 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:16 am
Thanks.

I did follow your advise. I submit her application on 23rd August but did not book appointment.

I will write a cover letter to explain the reason why I do not have BRP card included in the application.

Regards
Andy
Good. And i am sure that if she meet the English langauge requirement and financial requirement then she will be issued with FLRM instead FLRFP.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.