ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director roles & responsibilities must be provided for ILR under Tier1E

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kkkTier1

Director roles & responsibilities must be provided for ILR under Tier1E

Post by kkkTier1 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:45 am

Hi All,

I will be applying for ILR under T1E 5 yrs route. I read somewhere on a post that after March 2019, Directors must provide their roles & responsibilities to HO for ILR. Is this true? I couldn't find any info regarding this on policy guide or online application(I have completed till declaration).

I just don't want to miss.

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Re: Director roles & responsibilities must be provided for ILR under Tier1E

Post by Ahmd_64 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:24 am

Appendix A - business activity
(c) regardless of whether the applicant is self-employed, a director or member, they must also provide:
(i) an overview of the business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or services it provides to its customers or clients; and
(ii) the applicant’s job title and job description, setting out their role within the company, how they are implementing their business plan and what their main tasks and responsibilities are in running the business on a day-to-day basis.

kkkTier1

Re: Director roles & responsibilities must be provided for ILR under Tier1E

Post by kkkTier1 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:00 am

Thank you, I misread as it's for self-employed.