ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHICH EUROPEAN COUNTRY ?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Samyr

WHICH EUROPEAN COUNTRY ?

Post by Samyr » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:58 pm

Hello all,

Which european country can i visit for holiday which accepts UK certificate of identity now called certificate of travel?

I am a family member of an EEA national. Thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:18 pm

Certificate of travel wrote:Some countries do not accept certificates of travel as valid travel documents, so you should check with the authorities of the country you wish to visit before you apply for a certificate of travel. At present, countries that do not accept it include:

* Austria;
* Belgium;
* Denmark;
* France;
* Germany;
* Greece;
* Iceland;
* Italy;
* Luxembourg;
* Portugal;
* South Africa;
* Spain;
* Sweden; and
* The Netherlands.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Samyr

Post by Samyr » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:53 am

Hello Vinny,

Thank you for your reply. As i did check in ukba web it does states those counties but do you know which other european countries accepts it so i can go for my honeymoon?

Other question my wife is from Poland and the Embassy dont recognise the CID, does it mean i cant go to Poland even though am married to a Polish National? Please advice on this.

Thank you so much