ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About visit visa..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Maxka
United Kingdom

About visit visa..

Post by Maxka » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Hello...
Sorry if i am on the wrong forum as could not find the forum for visitor visas...
So the query is i want to apply a family visit visa for my sister and her 3 kids( my brother in law cant ome becoz of his job and he is paying for their trip)..do i need to make kids application separate as kids 17 14 and 10 years of age. I searched everywhere but there is nothing mentioned about the kids application. Do i include them in my sisters application form?

Singh_harv
India

Re: About visit visa..

Post by Singh_harv » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:24 pm

Separate for everyone. So 4 applications.

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:05 pm

Thanks for your reply..so it means appointment will be different for everyone? And i need to upload documents for each one of them separately? Do i need to make separate email id for each one of them? And there will be 4 invitation letters for them as well?

Sorry as i have never applied for kids before..

Singh_harv
India

Post by Singh_harv » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Yes 4 appointments. You can book different times for each applicant but when actually going to the appointment they all can go at the same time.

Yes, you will have to upload separately but only relevant to them. For ex. For kids you can upload birth certificate, school letter, sponsor documents.

Invitation letter can be 1. You just need to mention their names in that.

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:21 am

Thank you so much...
I am applying for their 6 months visas and they are coming here first time...my sister and my brother in law( my sister's husband) is the sponsor for all of them do i need to include their bank statements in all the 4 applications?
And i normally buy their service for documeny upload for my mother...i dont upload myself becoz their website are rubbish...so do i need to buy service for all of them individualy?

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:09 pm

Just one more question for a 17 year old child..he works part time at the agency should i show them about his work...and he goes to college so i m going to show them his college letter...sponsor his the child's father so his bank statements...is there anything else i need to show?

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:23 pm

Hi..i need an answer urgently please..do i need to make separate ids for everyone applying( sister and her 3 kids)..?