ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish spouse need to apply Uk Visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NidaSohail
Newly Registered
Ireland

Irish spouse need to apply Uk Visa

Post by NidaSohail » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:45 pm

Ok i did this long time ago i am irish spouse, traveling with my husband n Irish son .. i am not sure where to find link to apply visit visa of uk.. can anyone help me finding the link to apply for visa

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Irish spouse need to apply Uk Visa

Post by littlerr » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Dude you literally go to Google, enter “apply for UK visa” and it’s right on top of the result.

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa/apply

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Irish spouse need to apply Uk Visa

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:49 pm

NidaSohail wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:45 pm
Ok i did this long time ago i am irish spouse, traveling with my husband n Irish son .. i am not sure where to find link to apply visit visa of uk.. can anyone help me finding the link to apply for visa
From your previous posts you have applied for Irish citizenship. Has this now been granted?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.