ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mum visit Visa Refuse

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hellopino
Mood:
United Kingdom

Mum visit Visa Refuse

Post by Hellopino » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:37 am

Hi Guys,

I will be thankful if any senior member can advise on this. My mum visit visa has been refused though she had been to UK three times in the last 10 years.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (23.51 KiB) Viewed 509 times
. Either i should wait or address those concerns raised in the refusal by ECO and re-apply straight away. I didn't provide the other bank statement where my mum withdraw on monthly basis. As she lives with other brothers who are married and well settled and look after her as well. What shall i do now?

Thanks!!

Hellopino
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Mum visit Visa Refuse

Post by Hellopino » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:45 pm

Any advise from any one!

Singh_harv
India

Post by Singh_harv » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:15 pm

You can re-apply addressing those concerns.

I am surprised that she has been refused after visiting three times. Has anything changed in her circumstances?

Hellopino
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Hellopino » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:45 am

Thank you Singh,

No nothing changed. Bit surprised on the decision. she had been to other countries visit visa as well and back on time and this information was added on application too.

Would it be ok if i show another statement where she withdraw on regular basis and one of my brother is her dependant but i didn't add his details.

What will be success chances.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:25 am

How did she show her strong ties to her home country when she successfully applied for the visit visa the last time?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Hellopino
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Hellopino » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:48 am

Hi Vinny

It was around 5 years ago when i applied for both my mum and brother with almost same documents but at that time they refused my brother and gave mum visa.

The only difference is i didn't show him as her dependant. If i provide evidence of financial support and dependant detail would that be OK in your opinion.

Regards