ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MP's responding

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aziz liddawi
Newly Registered

MP's responding

Post by aziz liddawi » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:45 am

hi there,

could anybody tell me how long does it take for the CRD to respond

the MP.

all replies would be greatly appreciated.

best regards

aziz

Post by 4444 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:20 am

how long have you been waiting for a reply from your MP , in my experience it takes 2-6weeks

vickivickii

Post by vickivickii » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:11 pm

if i wanted to write to my mp, how would i find the contact details?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:25 pm

vickivickii wrote:if i wanted to write to my mp, how would i find the contact details?
Find Your MP
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mnf441
Newly Registered

Post by mnf441 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:57 pm

if you want your mp to write to liam byrnes, then go see your mp directly. writing to your mp will only be directed to their admin staff. you can ring the house of parliament (google it) and get your mp's contact details... bare in mind, they'll ask you for your constituency, so make sure you know which part of the city you live in... when you get through to their main operating office, ask for their next 'surgery,' which is usually held atleast once a month in some smelly member's club or library... have fun..

k