ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for spouse outside the UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Application for spouse outside the UK

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:34 pm

There is a long running topic, link below, where all members can post of their waiting times and experience.

immigration-for-family-members/still-wa ... -6140.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

OlaSim
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by OlaSim » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:51 pm

Thank you.
CR001 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:34 pm
There is a long running topic, link below, where all members can post of their waiting times and experience.

immigration-for-family-members/still-wa ... -6140.html

enkay
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by enkay » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:30 pm

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that has helped with my queries. My husband's visa has been granted.

The decision letter was dated 18th September (53WD after biometrics) even though the call centre told me no decision had been made when I called on the 19th! Was probably for the best as we have only just received the collection notice so it would have been a long stressful wait. I was nervous when we received 2 collection emails from TLS - I thought most people only get one email from the visa centre so was worried that it may be a sign of bad news, but turns out I was just over analysing things.

I will update the timeline topic with our dates. Thanks all!

OlaSim
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by OlaSim » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:13 pm

enkay wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:30 pm
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that has helped with my queries. My husband's visa has been granted.

The decision letter was dated 18th September (53WD after biometrics) even though the call centre told me no decision had been made when I called on the 19th! Was probably for the best as we have only just received the collection notice so it would have been a long stressful wait. I was nervous when we received 2 collection emails from TLS - I thought most people only get one email from the visa centre so was worried that it may be a sign of bad news, but turns out I was just over analysing things.

That is amazing!!
Always good to hear such news!
My husband has been here for just over a month now - the wait was the same Enkay but it is so worth it after.

enkay
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by enkay » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:57 am

OlaSim wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:13 pm
enkay wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:30 pm

That is amazing!!
Always good to hear such news!
My husband has been here for just over a month now - the wait was the same Enkay but it is so worth it after.
Thank you! It still feels like a dream. I'm so glad that we can put this behind us for now.