ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help starting a judicial review

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

housam424
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Help starting a judicial review

Post by housam424 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:42 am

Hi All,

My mother's 6 months visit visa was refused for what believed in by an immigration barrister to be a challengeable. I submitted PAP letter 14 days ago and the only response I received was the below email:
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.

Dear *********** ,

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.
Your UK visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and Settlement applications within 60 working days from the date of your biometric submission appointment.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we may be unable to make a decision on your application within our customer service targets. We will continue to progress your application and make a decision as soon as possible.

Please note: We strongly recommend that you do not book a flight to the UK until your visa application has been approved and you have collected your passport. We do not accept responsibility for any financial loss incurred as a result of delays in processing applications and we will not fast-track applications solely because of travel plans.

Please do not attend the visa application centre until you have been asked to do so. Once a decision has been made on your application we will email you to let you know. You will then be contacted by the Visa Application Centre with instructions on how to collect your documents. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE PASSPORT PASSBACK SERVICE READ BELOW

If you have paid for the passport passback service, we will contact you when a decision has been made and we need your passport to complete the final process. If you have already been contacted with a request for your passport you must submit this to us now. You can ignore this latest e mail.

Yours sincerely

Regards
UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy
Amman
www.gov.uk/ukvi

Email: contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
Is this enough or having not received a formal response means UKVI have rejected the PAP ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help starting a judicial review

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:45 am

What were the reasons of the visa refusal??

What evidence of ties to home country did she submit?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

housam424
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by housam424 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:42 pm

Employment evidence (income letters, contracts, rotas) from 3 different jobs.
2 properties ownership
My wife who lives with her there

Refusal reason: No employment evidence submitted

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Did she submit payslips and bank statement to prove she works and receives x amount of income??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

housam424
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by housam424 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:53 pm

Yes, I am beyond the refusal reason and wether it is lawful or not. My question is simply:

Is this email enough or having not received a formal response means UKVI have rejected the PAP ?