ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence Upload for Previous Visa Refusals?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mashayekh_hosein
United Kingdom

Evidence Upload for Previous Visa Refusals?

Post by mashayekh_hosein » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:20 pm

Hello,

I am asking this question for a friend of mine who has just applied for a new Tier-2 visa for change of employment in the UK.

He has had a couple of visa refusal cases for the UK and Germany in the past, prior to obtaining his current Tier-2 visa. He has declared these in his application form indicating the refusal dates, reasons, etc. He still has the refusal letters.

He now needs to upload documents on the website ahead of his biometric appointment. His question is whether or not he needs to scan and upload the previous refusal letters as well? The application document checklist is not asking for this. Does he need to upload them on a voluntarily basis? Will it make an impact on the outcome of his application?

Many Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Evidence Upload for Previous Visa Refusals?

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:26 pm

No not required to upload letters.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.