ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Under 18 Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bmss
Newly Registered

Bio Metric

Post by bmss » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:28 am

Hi,
me and my daughter applying for Naturalisation same time, is there any way we can get bio metric appointment same day, please let me know.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Bio Metric

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:43 am

The online form will direct you to book an appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Bio Metric

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:53 pm

bmss wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:28 am
Hi,
me and my daughter applying for Naturalisation same time, is there any way we can get bio metric appointment same day, please let me know.
I am assuming you and your daughter have applied in the same account as in you being the main account holder and your daughter added as a child (even though separate form).
Yes the system will let you book the appointment at the same time and day.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bmss
Newly Registered

Under 18 Naturalisation

Post by bmss » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:40 pm

Hi,
I am applying for Naturalisation for myself and for my under 18 daughter, when I am filling my form at the end it’s asking I can add additional applicant to this application such as family member or dependent, should I add my under 18 daughter here or need to fill separate MN1 form for her, pls let me know.
Best Regards

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Under 18 Naturalisation

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:28 am

bmss wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:40 pm
Hi,
I am applying for Naturalisation for myself and for my under 18 daughter, when I am filling my form at the end it’s asking I can add additional applicant to this application such as family member or dependent, should I add my under 18 daughter here or need to fill separate MN1 form for her, pls let me know.
Best Regards
You can add her as a family member i.e. “child under 18.” I am assuming she is not UK born.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bmss
Newly Registered

Re: Under 18 Naturalisation

Post by bmss » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:47 am

Thank you CULLINAN, yes she is not UK born