ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR PBS DEPEDENT EXTENSION

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:57 am

Hi All,

I will be applying this week extension for my wife on Tier 1 Ent dependent.

Could anyone confirm is the process same need to uploads docs and book an appointment with Sopra Steria ?

Furthermore, do I need to pay NHS before starting the application or it will ask at the end of application while paying the visa fees. Kindly confirm ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR PBS DEPEDENT EXTENSION

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:02 pm

Could anyone confirm is the process same need to uploads docs and book an appointment with Sopra Steria ?
Yes.
Furthermore, do I need to pay NHS before starting the application or it will ask at the end of application while paying the visa fees. Kindly confirm ?
It is part of the application process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:23 am

Hi Guys,

Can anyone drop the link for Tier 1 Entrepreneur PBS dependent visa extension application link please.

As I am getting confuse because got couple of links to start the application.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:24 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:40 pm

Hi Guys,

I was submitting my dependent visa application stuck on one question;

Which visa or permission to stay has Mr xxxxxxx applied for or been granted?

(Choose the service that Mr xxxxxxxxxx most recently applied for, even if their application is still being processed. If the main applicant has been granted indefinite leave to remain or British Citizenship, you should choose the PBS Tier under which they were granted leave before.)

However as my ILR application is in process but I can't find any option for ILR in drop down menu however I can see Tier 1 Entrepreneur and other categories. Kindly advise what option should I select.

Furthermore, while paying IHS again it was asking for main application visa type and visa route and as per drop down I can only see Tier 1 in visa type and in visa route I can select Entrepreneur (initial 3 years) and entrepreneur (extension) no ILR or pending application option, kindly advise what should I select.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:03 am

Select Tier 1 Entrepreneur
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:33 pm

Hi CR0001,

Nothing more I could expect from you rather than block the topic, I thought this forum is for help people. I don't understand you can write the whole para about topics and other things don't do this or that rather than answering 1 liner and guide someone.

Anyways I was posting on ILR forum because its connected to my application as well I think this make sense for other people except you. Anyways I'm sure you gonna block me soon.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:44 pm

Please see the FAQs of the forum rules below, point 14.

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html
14) A topic has been locked - why is that?
Topics may be locked, either permanently or temporarily, for a number of reasons, such as:
  • abuse of Board T&Cs by one or more posters (whether or not the OP);
    to close down an aging or out of date topic;
    to terminate a topic that has gone off-track;
    to terminate a topic that no longer has any value;
    to close a topic opened in error;
See multiple posts will be merged/locked/deleted
announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Kayalami wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:23 pm
The moderators appreciate that members/users have an interest in obtaining information specific to their circumstances but kindly request you to refrain from multiple postings on a single question or topic (related grouping e.g. your naturalisation application, ILR application, etc.) within and/or across forums since this:

1. Creates confusion by cluttering relevant information across multiple sources thus defeating the key objective of the bb which is to share information in an easily accessible manner.

2. Impacts on the 'spirit of fairness' in forum use for our members/ guests.

3. Clutters the database unnecessarily.

Please create and use one topic for your queries regarding a specific topic / immigration application (e.g. - settlement, PBS, naturalisation). This helps people to get a view of your immigration history, details etc. under one topic and helps them to answer your queries better.

The moderators rely on you to use your judgement on this matter but reserve the right to merge, lock and/or delete multiple postings without notification.

If you persist to create new threads despite a warning, you will be banned and your IP blocked.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:25 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:03 am
Select Tier 1 Entrepreneur
Hi,

While filling the form and when I went to payment page of IHS they asked for main application visa expiry date so I put my Tier 1 Ent visa expiry date which is next week then I got payment of 0.00. Why is that did anyone come across this kind of situation.

However my ILR application is in process but couldn't find any option that ILR or main applicant application is in process. So confuse kindly advise ASAP.

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:36 pm

Hi,

While filling the Tier 1 PBS dependent form and when I went to payment page of IHS they asked for main application visa expiry date so I put my Tier 1 Ent visa expiry date which is next week then I got payment of 0.00 and IHS number generated. Why is that did anyone come across this kind of situation.

However my ILR application is in process but couldn't find any option that ILR or main applicant application is in process. So confuse kindly advise ASAP.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:40 pm

Put a date 3 years in the future, or date 2022.

If not paid, how would likely contact you for payment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:43 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:40 pm

Its asking for my visa expiry date which is next week. Shall I put wrong date to pay IHS >

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:45 pm

shb101 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:43 pm
CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:40 pm

Its asking for my visa expiry date which is next week. Shall I put wrong date to pay IHS >
I tried to put future date (wrong date) just to check so its allowing me to pay IHS otherwise if I put correct date of my visa application it doesn't allow me to pay IHS saying 0.00 however generating reference number for application.

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I would be grateful if anyone can respond on my above queries.

Would it be ok if I submit my wife's dependent application without paying IHS as I am unable to pay. Because my ILR is under process and there is no such option I can select that my application is under process except Tier 1 Ent visa and then visa expiry date which is same as my dependents expiry date next week. So when I select that date so IHS shows £0.00 and generate IHS number instead of asking me pay the IHS.

Please advise what can I do now. Shall I just submit the application and mention on cover letter that I am unable to pay IHS due to same day visa expiry therefore, kindly let me know the procedure that how and how much I can pay IHS.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:32 pm

shb101 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:14 pm
Hi Guys,

Would it be ok if I submit my wife's dependent application without paying IHS as I am unable to pay. Because my ILR is under process and there is no such option I can select that my application is under process except Tier 1 Ent visa and then visa expiry date which is same as my dependents expiry date next week. So when I select that date so IHS shows £0.00 and generate IHS number instead of asking me pay the IHS.

Please advise what can I do now. Shall I just submit the application and mention on cover letter that I am unable to pay IHS due to same day visa expiry therefore, kindly let me know the procedure that how and how much I can pay IHS.
Other members have also reported the same issue. Just submit the application and mention in the cover letter. HO will contact you to pay the IHS later.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:40 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:32 pm
shb101 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Other members have also reported the same issue. Just submit the application and mention in the cover letter. HO will contact you to pay the IHS later.
Thanks man. Much appreciated I already mentioned in my cover letter including that my ilr is in process.

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:03 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:32 pm
shb101 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Hi Bro,

Just a quick confirm, shall I put the IHS reference number which is generating for £0.00 while submitting the application and mention the whole story in cover letter. Thanks

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:55 pm

Hi Guys,

I have applied for my wife's dependent extension her visa is expiring tomorrow however we got an appt with Sopra Steria for Biometric after 3 weeks hope it doesn't effect as long as application submitted.

One more question do I need to upload my BRP as well ?

I didn't pay IHS as it was showing 0.00 however I mentioned in my cover letter.

I have uploaded her online application as well, because it was asking application proof in one of the category.

Earliest response would be highly appreciate.

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Hi Cullinan, Aman and others,

While applying for my wife's visa I didn't get consent form to be downloaded and sign. I just got a check box to tick in declaration section which was showing the applicant. Is that ok ?