ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Twice refused Tier 2 PBS,third time???

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prashanth639
Newly Registered
India

Twice refused Tier 2 PBS,third time???

Post by prashanth639 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:43 am

Way back in 2015 I had made 2 unsuccessful applications for a Tier 2 PBS work permit,my 2 applications were refused due to 1. I submitted cerified copy of english language competency instead of original. 2.This time I included all originals but used the same COS used in first application Now the applications were made by me and my UK sponsor didn't guide and carelessness on my part.

Now in 2019 i have reapplied with new sponsor and COS and submitted everything with the help of a visa agent,I want to know is there real chance of visa being refused on previous refusal history,i am tensed as it is the third time I am paying and probably the last chance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Twice refused Tier 2 PBS,third time???

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:05 am

If you meet the requirements and submitted the required documents etc, no reason it will be refused.

Previous refusals have no impact, provided you declared them in the form if the form asked.
probably the last chance
Not sure why you believe this. Nowhere does it state you are limited to x number of applications before becoming ineligible.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

prashanth639
Newly Registered
India

Post by prashanth639 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:10 am

Thanks,but sometimes the HO has strange acts,like my friend who applied with me using just certified copies of IELTS TRF was asked over email to submit it via return mail,...Anyway this time the application and docs are foolproof 8) now I will update once I have a decision

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Zerubbabel » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:14 am

prashanth639 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:43 am
Way back in 2015 I had made 2 unsuccessful applications for a Tier 2 PBS work permit,my 2 applications were refused due to 1. I submitted cerified copy of english language competency instead of original. 2.This time I included all originals but used the same COS used in first application Now the applications were made by me and my UK sponsor didn't guide and carelessness on my part.

Now in 2019 i have reapplied with new sponsor and COS and submitted everything with the help of a visa agent,I want to know is there real chance of visa being refused on previous refusal history,i am tensed as it is the third time I am paying and probably the last chance
As long as your visa applications are refused on technicalities (forgotten evidence, originals not submitted, incorrect payment, incorrect form... etc), you can apply as much as you want to get it right.

Also, make sure you are consistent across your applications. They always look to previous applications (successful or not). So make sure you never contradict yourself or change important details as they will likely see it and bring it up.

prashanth639
Newly Registered
India

Post by prashanth639 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:38 am

Zerubbabel wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:14 am
prashanth639 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:43 am

As long as your visa applications are refused on technicalities (forgotten evidence, originals not submitted, incorrect payment, incorrect form... etc), you can apply as much as you want to get it right.

Also, make sure you are consistent across your applications. They always look to previous applications (successful or not). So make sure you never contradict yourself or change important details as they will likely see it and bring it up.
Thank u,i ve done it all,and will update you once I have a outcome

prashanth639
Newly Registered
India

Post by prashanth639 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:38 pm

1. Category applying under: Tier 2 General Visa/ Work permit for UK (Standard 15 days /Non Priority Visa)

2. Country of application: India

3. City of Visa Application Centre: VFS, Cochin

4. Date of application submission: September 28

5. Date of submission of documents: September 30

6:Date of Biometrics: September 30

7.Date of acknowledgement of receipt of documents from Sheffield visa decision making center: October 1

8. Date Entry Clearance valid from: Nov 1

9. Duration for Entry Clearance: 1 month

10.Receipt of mail from VFS about receipt of processed Visa application: October 10

11.Date passport received via courier: October 12

12.Date of landing in UK: November 11

Note: 1. I was previously refused Visa twice in 2015 for missed documents
2.So if your documents are perfect and in order HO will issue visa super quick
3.Received my Visa in 5 working days, i mean Oct 2 and Oct 7 were Deputy High commision Chennai Holidays,2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays plus Chennai DHC works only till 3pm and Fridays are half days

So hats off to the HO,British High Commission,VFS,etc etc