ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ukvi contact email for EEA(FM)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

april123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ukvi contact email for EEA(FM)

Post by april123 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:14 pm

Hello guys,
I am applying for EEA(FM), I want to enquiry UKVI some questions about my application, is that possbile to email them? I have called them many times but always deal with auto call reply. :( I would appreciate if anyone could tell me relevant email address or any avaliable contact details if you know. Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ukvi contact email for EEA(FM)

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:17 pm

What questions do you have as you appear to have already submitted your application a month ago?? Note that the call centre is outsourced to a third party agent and they do not have full access to your UKVI record or application.
april123 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:02 pm
EEA married to NON-EEA

Application Posted: 04/09/2019
Payment Taken: 06/09/2019
Application Received (Email): 11/09/2019
Biometrics Letter dated: --
Biometrics Letter Received: --
Biometrics Enrolled: --
COA with Work dated: --
BRP received: --
Date Issued on BRP: --
Documents returned: --
Decision letter received: --
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

april123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by april123 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:33 pm

Thank you.
First I haven’t received the biometrics enrollment letter yet since I posted my documents one month ago. Second, I have sent my extra documents last week, I don’t know whether documents have been passed on to Permanent migration team who is handling my case. I put a cover letter with my case ID in the envelope, but I want to make sure permanent migration team has accepted that. Probably they can't trace this for me as you said they are outsourced to a third party agent.

iwolga
United Kingdom

Post by iwolga » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:33 pm

april123 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:33 pm
Thank you.
First I haven’t received the biometrics enrollment letter yet since I posted my documents one month ago. Second, I have sent my extra documents last week, I don’t know whether documents have been passed on to Permanent migration team who is handling my case. I put a cover letter with my case ID in the envelope, but I want to make sure permanent migration team has accepted that. Probably they can't trace this for me as you said they are outsourced to a third party agent.
Ow, I'm almost with the same timeline as you. I've sent papers on 09/09, got CoA (without work) on 20/09, but did not receive bio letter. I'm also wondering if it is just stuck somewhere and if there is an option to write\call. All nice that they say "can take up to 6 months" and "please do not disturb" but this silence and complete darkness kills.

amaherchandani
Mood:
India

Post by amaherchandani » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:43 pm

You guys have to chase on this email.

FOI gave it to me.

eurobiometrics@homeoffice.gov.uk

april123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by april123 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:10 am

Oh, really? Thank you for telling me that. I will email to that address on Monday. :) Hope everything goes smoothly.

april123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by april123 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:18 am

iwolga wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:33 pm
april123 wrote:
Thank you.
Ow, I'm almost with the same timeline as you. I've sent papers on 09/09, got CoA (without work) on 20/09, but did not receive bio letter. I'm also wondering if it is just stuck somewhere and if there is an option to write\call. All nice that they say "can take up to 6 months" and "please do not disturb" but this silence and complete darkness kills.
Personally I think we will get a decision within 3 months based on timeline posted by previous applicants . Fingers crossed anyway. :)

april123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by april123 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:18 am

amaherchandani wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:43 pm

FOI gave it to me.

Thank you for telling me that. I will email to that address on Monday. :) Hope everything goes smoothly.

iwolga
United Kingdom

Post by iwolga » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:34 am

april123 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:18 am
iwolga wrote:
april123 wrote:
Thank you.
Personally I think we will get a decision within 3 months based on timeline posted by previous applicants . Fingers crossed anyway. :)
Well, I think us waiting for a month for bio letter is out of the standard timelines that I saw here. People do wait but normally after bio was submitted.

iwolga
United Kingdom

Post by iwolga » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:39 am

amaherchandani wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:43 pm

FOI gave it to me.

You said you were sending them an email on 23/09. Any reply from them? I mean I know what happened to your application in general but did they reply to you re bio?

Having read a lot of topics I’m a bit hopeless that they ever reply something more than a standard “all in process, just wait”

amaherchandani
Mood:
India

Post by amaherchandani » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:07 pm

I chased them that's why I got the outcome of my application. I have to wait this week though - it's gonna be second week after reapplying.

Are you guys sure that you filled out your application form correctly on the paper?

They take out very many invalid applications according to the statistics.

iwolga
United Kingdom

Post by iwolga » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:37 pm

amaherchandani wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:07 pm
I chased them that's why I got the outcome of my application. I have to wait this week though - it's gonna be second week after reapplying.

Are you guys sure that you filled out your application form correctly on the paper?

Pretty sure, yes. I received CoA, which means that in their eyes I made a valid application (as far as I understand it). Now I did not have the original of my husband's ID, so they said this is the reason I can't get my work status confirmed atm.

amaherchandani
Mood:
India

Post by amaherchandani » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Hi , what documents did they ask you to send April123 ?

april123 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:18 am
iwolga wrote:
april123 wrote:
Thank you.

amaherchandani
Mood:
India

Post by amaherchandani » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:41 pm

Has your partner returned back from travel?

And when he is returning? You can actually send them his passport - that will make your case stronger. I think you had FP from earlier on so it should not be difficult?

You can definitely write a letter and ask them you would like to know the status of your application. In the forms it says that you will get your bio form after they have received your application, so you can say that basically.

Also they usually send bio and COA to some people together.

iwolga wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:37 pm
amaherchandani wrote:

Pretty sure, yes. I received CoA, which means that in their eyes I made a valid application (as far as I understand it). Now I did not have the original of my husband's ID, so they said this is the reason I can't get my work status confirmed atm.

amaherchandani
Mood:
India

Post by amaherchandani » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:44 pm

Hi

Did you email permanent migration team for the biometrics letter after ?

april123 wrote:
Thank you.

iwolga
United Kingdom

Post by iwolga » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:47 pm

amaherchandani wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:41 pm
Has your partner returned back from travel?

And when he is returning? You can actually send them his passport - that will make your case stronger. I think you had FP from earlier on so it should not be difficult?

You can definitely write a letter and ask them you would like to know the status of your application. In the forms it says that you will get your bio form after they have received your application, so you can say that basically.

Also they usually send bio and COA to some people together.

iwolga wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:37 pm
amaherchandani wrote:

He returned and is now travelling again, so no way to send the passport yet. He did go to London though and we are awaiting his ID card (should arrive this week). Do you think I can post something with my case ID# and it will not get lost?

Looks like my husband's granny is really unwell (she is 97) and it might be that we will need to travel soon to the NL. I read yesterday that if I travel away from UK my application will\may be void. Not sure if this is the case but - come on - there shall be some sense of humanity in HO?

iwolga
United Kingdom

Post by iwolga » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:50 pm

amaherchandani wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:44 pm
Hi

Did you email permanent migration team for the biometrics letter after ?

april123 wrote:
Thank you.
Is this the email you were providing above? Because even in my CoA there's absolutely zero contact info of permanent migration team

iwolga
United Kingdom

Post by iwolga » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:51 am

Ok, I emailed them today on eurobiometrics@ and received an auto reply with the following:

If your enquiry is regarding a biometric issue we will respond to your enquiry within 21 Days.

UKVI is experiencing higher than average intake at present in some routes. Additional resources are being deployed to minimise delays in processing where this is the case.

What is in Bold was in Bold in their email. Well, I don't know what are "some of the routes" but seems like it's not all smooth at their side

amaherchandani
Mood:
India

Post by amaherchandani » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:46 pm

Yeah , see if they reply in this week otherwise you could drop a email again. How far I know this is the only email third party agents on calls provide everybody.

iwolga
United Kingdom

Post by iwolga » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:16 pm

amaherchandani wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:46 pm
Yeah , see if they reply in this week otherwise you could drop a email again. How far I know this is the only email third party agents on calls provide everybody.
Yes, today is 4 weeks from my application! I’m just hoping that they will check everything now and the rest will go one after another. Fingers crossed

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:20 pm

This topic will now be locked given that users 'iwolga' and 'amaherchandani' have completely hijacked user 'April123' thread to continue with their to'ing and fro'ing of low value posts.

Please continue in your own topics.

eea-route-applications/certificate-of-a ... 89287.html

eea-route-applications/eea-efm-coa-t289 ... l#p1831260

Please also read the forum rules FAQs, particularly point 12, in the link below.

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.