ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help/Guide: Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR Two Interviews 13 months still waiting

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khanbhai

Please Help/Guide: Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR Two Interviews 13 months still waiting

Post by Khanbhai » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi, everyone

I need your help and advice about my ILR visa application and my dependent visa application. You guys are always very helpful.

It is a long story I will try to make it short. I have applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR visa in August’ 2018 with my business partner under 50K category and PBS dependent visa for my wife in April’ 2019, she was short of 1 month in 5 years. Our visa expiry date was in May’ 2019. My visa application is still pending, we had two interviews for Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR 1 in June 2019 and second in July 2019. We also Interviewed on Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension stage and all went well.

I applied and got SAR before ILR interviews, according to that report we have been awarded all the points within 3 weeks of my ILR application. Contacted MP twice no result (I have no Idea why they are holding my application that long)

I came in UK on 21st February’ 2019 visa was issued on 2nd February’ 2019 if I am not wrong I will complete my 10 years on 21st February’ 2020 and I believe I can apply ILR on 10 years base on 31st January’ 2020. I have following questions;

1. Can I vary my dependent’s application from PBS dependent to ILR? Will it affect my current ILR application because it is now too long and complex our ILR application process, that is the reason I did not vary her application to ILR till date. I have all the documents ready application form is done only I need to make payment.

2. If my ILR application is rejected or I apply for ILR 10 Years base, will we lose all the money for PBS dependent visa and ILR dependent visa and IHS?

3. If I apply for 10 years ILR what will I do to get my dependent visa will I lose all the fees for her? Will I have to reapply visa for her and what dependent visa? Will I need to show 18,000 salary? which I can’t not in that short period of time.

4. One solicitor advised to one of my friend that If I am working for my company I have to show 12 months’ payslip in order to apply for dependent visa showing £18,000. What is your suggestion?

5. Should I contact any solicitor to discuss my case? I do not trust them as I applied on my own all of my visa applications.

6. If they reject my ILR application before 10 years what other options do I have?

Please help and answer above question? I know some questions do not make sense but long delay in my application 2 interviews on ILR stage and good SAR report these all factors just blanked my mind and I am confused. Thanks in Advance

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Please Help/Guide: Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR Two Interviews 13 months still waiting

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:19 am

1. Can I vary my dependent’s application from PBS dependent to ILR? Will it affect my current ILR application because it is now too long and complex our ILR application process, that is the reason I did not vary her application to ILR till date. I have all the documents ready application form is done only I need to make payment.
Yes if the 5 years is complete
2. If my ILR application is rejected or I apply for ILR 10 Years base, will we lose all the money for PBS dependent visa and ILR dependent visa and IHS?
Yes you lose the fees
3. If I apply for 10 years ILR what will I do to get my dependent visa will I lose all the fees for her? Will I have to reapply visa for her and what dependent visa? Will I need to show 18,000 salary? which I can’t not in that short period of time.
You have to vary her application to either FLR(M) 5 year route or FLR(FP) the 10 year route as she will not be eligible for ILR if you get ILR under long residence. FLR(M) has income requirement
4. One solicitor advised to one of my friend that If I am working for my company I have to show 12 months’ payslip in order to apply for dependent visa showing £18,000. What is your suggestion?
You have to submit your latest self assessment as a director of company for FLR(M). Payslips are not accepted from a company director
5. Should I contact any solicitor to discuss my case? I do not trust them as I applied on my own all of my visa applications.
I suggest to wait and try to get ILR under SET(O). It will be cheaper and your dependents will also get ILR
6. If they reject my ILR application before 10 years what other options do I have?
Then you have to see why it was refused and then seek advice then as the next move will depend on the reasons for refusal
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Khanbhai

Re: Please Help/Guide: Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR Two Interviews 13 months still waiting

Post by Khanbhai » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:27 am

Zimba wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:19 am
Yes if the 5 years is complete
Yes you lose the fees
You have to vary her application to either FLR(M) 5 year route or FLR(FP) the 10 year route as she will not be eligible for ILR if you get ILR under long residence. FLR(M) has income requirement
You have to submit your latest self assessment as a director of company for FLR(M). Payslips are not accepted from a company director
I suggest to wait and try to get ILR under SET(O). It will be cheaper and your dependents will also get ILR
Then you have to see why it was refused and then seek advice then as the next move will depend on the reasons for refusal
Thanks Zimba it is very helpful...Yes I am waiting..I also have no plan to apply on 10 years base. Thanks again

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:50 am

Hey, did you received any complex issue letter after submission of the ILR application? also did your dependent also got a call for interview in june & july?

Khanbhai

Post by Khanbhai » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm

manu_1221 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:50 am
Hey, did you received any complex issue letter after submission of the ILR application? also did your dependent also got a call for interview in june & july?
Hi, Manu_1221

Yes we received complex letter after 3 weeks of ILR application, In fact they awarded all points on 12 September' 2018 and issue complex letter on 13th September' 2018. Me and my business partner received calls and emails in June' 2019 and only emails in July' 2019 but dependent never received anything.

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:20 pm

Khanbhai wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:13 pm
manu_1221 wrote:
Hi, Manu_1221

Yes we received complex letter after 3 weeks of ILR application, In fact they awarded all points on 12 September' 2018 and issue complex letter on 13th September' 2018. Me and my business partner received calls and emails in June' 2019 and only emails in July' 2019 but dependent never received anything.
Hi Khanbhai, do you have the proper office or VO? do you mind to tell more about your nature of business and how many employment do you have before applying for ILR. I received the same complex issue letter almost at the 6months of my application been made to HO. Just wondering why there is a long wait and exact scenarios for the complex letter. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:23 pm

manu_1221 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:20 pm
Hi Khanbhai, do you have the proper office or VO? do you mind to tell more about your nature of business and how many employment do you have before applying for ILR. I received the same complex issue letter almost at the 6months of my application been made to HO. Just wondering why there is a long wait and exact scenarios for the complex letter. Thanks
I suggest you read the users previous topic to avoid THIS ONE from becoming a repeat of what has been posted previously.

member/Khanbhai/posts/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Khanbhai

Post by Khanbhai » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:38 pm

Thanks CR001
manu_1221 wrote:
Khanbhai wrote:
manu_1221 wrote:
Hi, Manu_1221

Following my post will help you to get more info about my case

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/tier-1-ent ... 75558.html

We have been awarded all the point in application according to SAR and it also shows what documents they considered in order to award points. I had double the employment at the time of ILR application, I still have two employees working for my business. business is in profit, last financial years profit was more than 25,000, total invested more than 170,000 excluding director salary, we have business lease for 10 years, we are at same business address from 6 years. Employees were present at time of interview they interviewed one of my employee as well. Every documents (soft and hard copies) was provided at time of interview, each and every transaction in bank and in general ledger explained, every entry in Financial report explained (profit and loss statement and balance sheet). They checked all years employees holiday pay sheets, employees rota and took picture of our notice board. they checked all our invoices, sales ledger, clients contract, expenses invoices, our current projects with clients.

We have 5 to 7k business transactions every month. First interview lasted 20 minutes second Interview for 40 minutes by same interview team. I don't know what they want from us now?

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:13 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:23 pm
manu_1221 wrote:
I suggest you read the users previous topic to avoid THIS ONE from becoming a repeat of what has been posted previously.

member/Khanbhai/posts/
Sure CR001, thanks

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:15 pm

Khanbhai wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:38 pm
Thanks CR001
manu_1221 wrote:
Khanbhai wrote:
manu_1221 wrote:
Hi, Manu_1221

Following my post will help you to get more info about my case

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/tier-1-ent ... 75558.html

We have been awarded all the point in application according to SAR and it also shows what documents they considered in order to award points. I had double the employment at the time of ILR application, I still have two employees working for my business. business is in profit, last financial years profit was more than 25,000, total invested more than 170,000 excluding director salary, we have business lease for 10 years, we are at same business address from 6 years. Employees were present at time of interview they interviewed one of my employee as well. Every documents (soft and hard copies) was provided at time of interview, each and every transaction in bank and in general ledger explained, every entry in Financial report explained (profit and loss statement and balance sheet). They checked all years employees holiday pay sheets, employees rota and took picture of our notice board. they checked all our invoices, sales ledger, clients contract, expenses invoices, our current projects with clients.

We have 5 to 7k business transactions every month. First interview lasted 20 minutes second Interview for 40 minutes by same interview team. I don't know what they want from us now?
Thanks Khanbhai for the information, this is helpful for me !!! wish you all the best with your ILR. Cheers

Khanbhai

Post by Khanbhai » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:51 pm

I have further few questions If any member can help

1. If I apply ILR visa 10 years route and after that apply for wife dependent visa FLR (M) 5 years route, in order to complete income requirement can I combine my self-assessment (director salary for 1 year) + dependent salary income(6 months)?

2. Second scenario after getting my 10 years visa If I apply dependent visa FLR (FP) 10 years route, will the 10 years count from the time she came to UK 2014 or after my ILR grant date 2019?

3. Can I start new business as self-employed or director of new company? It will be retail business and I will continue this business as it successfully running, does the nature of business affect my current visa application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:54 pm

1. If I apply ILR visa 10 years route and after that apply for wife dependent visa FLR (M) 5 years route, in order to complete income requirement can I combine my self-assessment (director salary for 1 year) + dependent salary income(6 months)?
You should read Appendix 1.7 to understand what can and cannot be combined etc.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf
2. Second scenario after getting my 10 years visa If I apply dependent visa FLR (FP) 10 years route, will the 10 years count from the time she came to UK 2014 or after my ILR grant date 2019?
FLR(FP) will be a NEW 10 year route, 4 x 2.5 year visas. However ALL visas she has held would count for ILR based on long residence if she meets the requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Khanbhai

Post by Khanbhai » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:48 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:54 pm
You should read Appendix 1.7 to understand what can and cannot be combined etc.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf
FLR(FP) will be a NEW 10 year route, 4 x 2.5 year visas. However ALL visas she has held would count for ILR based on long residence if she meets the requirements.
Thanks CR001 much appreciated

Could anyone answer my last question Thanks
Khanbhai wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:51 pm
I have further few questions If any member can help

3. Can I start new business as self-employed or director of new company? It will be retail business and I will continue this business as it successfully running, does the nature of business affect my current visa application?

Khanbhai

Post by Khanbhai » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:58 pm

Alhamdulillah,

Today I got my ILR. Thank you everyone on this forum you guys very helpful. I got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension visa and ILR with the help of you honest people and without paying anything to any solicitor. It took very long time but it ends well. Best of luck everyone who is waiting. Thanks a lot.

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:10 pm

Many Congratulations Khanbhai, finally you got it after so long delay. best of luck for the future !!

Would you please help me in regards to SAR, how did you get it from UKVI? May I know the procedure please, thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:05 pm

manu_1221 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:10 pm
Many Congratulations Khanbhai, finally you got it after so long delay. best of luck for the future !!

Would you please help me in regards to SAR, how did you get it from UKVI? May I know the procedure please, thanks
general-uk-immigration-forum/how-to-do- ... 35376.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)