ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS documents uploading

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier1HelpSeeker
Newly Registered

ILR Job creation query

Post by Tier1HelpSeeker » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:26 am

Hello everyone,

I am due to apply for ILR as Tier 1 entrepreneur and would like to ask about job creation:

One employee started two years before the extension granted as part time and became full time in the last year which I will claim, I knew from another thread that I have to put his start date as the beginning date my questions are:

Do I have to include the first RTI (which indicates the start date) even if it is not in the claimed period?

And as the hourly rate changed during the claimed period, in this case adding a new entry with start and end date for each rate for the same employee?

Thanks

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Job creation query

Post by aman90 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:30 am

Tier1HelpSeeker wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:26 am
Hello everyone,

I am due to apply for ILR as Tier 1 entrepreneur and would like to ask about job creation:

One employee started two years before the extension granted as part time and became full time in the last year which I will claim, I knew from another thread that I have to put his start date as the beginning date my questions are:

Do I have to include the first RTI (which indicates the start date) even if it is not in the claimed period?

And as the hourly rate changed during the claimed period, in this case adding a new entry with start and end date for each rate for the same employee?

Thanks
1. No. The requirement was removed a while ago.

2. Yes.
Last edited by aman90 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:30 am

Tier1HelpSeeker wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:26 am
Hello everyone,

Thanks
The rule has changed so you do not need the RTI FPS for the employee start date anymore.

You must declare all wage rate changes during the period of claim. The online form only allows to mention one rate so you can mention the latest one there and mention the previous wage rate changes in the cover letter.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ssilr
United Kingdom

Post by ssilr » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:26 pm

Hi Tier1 Help seeker,

I have also applied recently in July.

Just realised even I have not submitted the Employees starting month RTI FPS and their P45,P46. I have just mentioned in the form about the start date of employees.

But even I am not sure how HO case worker knows about the start date of employees? other than they contacting HMRC, Hope i have not missed any doc which was supposed to be sent.

Sorry for asking my query here thought it wouold be beneficial for both.

I would request Gurus and Experts to answer on this.

Regards,
Ssilr

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:11 am

ssilr wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:26 pm
Hi Tier1 Help seeker,

I have also applied recently in July.

Just realised even I have not submitted the Employees starting month RTI FPS and their P45,P46. I have just mentioned in the form about the start date of employees.

But even I am not sure how HO case worker knows about the start date of employees? other than they contacting HMRC, Hope i have not missed any doc which was supposed to be sent.

Sorry for asking my query here thought it wouold be beneficial for both.

I would request Gurus and Experts to answer on this.

Regards,
Ssilr
Your proof is the relevant RTI FPS plus the wage slips for the period you claim. CW is not interested in the start date of the employee as long you have sent the relevant RTI and wage slips for the period you are claiming. He will calculate your hours according to that.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Tier1HelpSeeker
Newly Registered

UKVCAS documents uploading

Post by Tier1HelpSeeker » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:26 pm

Dear Experts,
Now I am trying to upload the required documents for my SET (o) application (Tier 1 Entrepreneur migrant), I have found the following:

Mandatory documents for Mr xxx
  • Proof of Application
The passport issued by Yyy for Mr xxx, Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr xxx for joint account or third party support, Declaration signed by Mr xxx to confirm consent for HO to request verification checks.
Optional documents
Below is a list of optional document categories. Please ensure you check your Access UK document checklist before including documents in the categories below. For some application routes, ‘Optional’ documents offer you the ability to provide evidence in a number of categories at your discretion to satisfy immigration rules.
  • Residence in the UK
  • Finances
  • Proof of Business
  • Life Events
  • Medical Information
  • Sponsors / Employment
  • Proof of Identity / Travel History
  • Educational

Now I don’t know under which category I may upload my documents:
  • Companies house registration reports
  • Job creation
  • Pay slips
  • RTI’s
  • Employee id’s
  • Cohabitation proofs
  • Language certificates
  • Life in the UK certificates
  • My spouse’s passports
I am really wondering why everything related to HO is ambiguous and not clear :shock: !

I hope our respected experts to help me in solving these puzzles :roll:

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS documents uploading

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:11 pm