ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to check IHS number that put it on online application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Th100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

How to check IHS number that put it on online application

Post by Th100 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:01 pm

Hello all,

I’ve made the in the UK FLRM application form. They’re 7 section. In section 6, I paid for IHS then application fee. In section 7, asked me download the consent forms and book appointment . I’ve done all of it and waiting the appointment date now.
I just want to re check my application. I feel like I didn’t remember manually put my IHS number !! How do I check it? When I log in my application, it’s in section 7 and can’t go back to previous section !! I got the email confirmation of application is received and IHS email but no physical letter like I normally have from my previous application.
Does anyone knows ? I’m worried because this is my first time online application.
Thank you all

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: How to check IHS number that put it on online application

Post by Korekt » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:14 pm

Th100 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:01 pm
Hello all,

I’ve made the in the UK FLRM application form. They’re 7 section. In section 6, I paid for IHS then application fee. In section 7, asked me download the consent forms and book appointment . I’ve done all of it and waiting the appointment date now.
I just want to re check my application. I feel like I didn’t remember manually put my IHS number !! How do I check it? When I log in my application, it’s in section 7 and can’t go back to previous section !! I got the email confirmation of application is received and IHS email but no physical letter like I normally have from my previous application.
Does anyone knows ? I’m worried because this is my first time online application.
Thank you all
There should be an option to download the application form (whether complete or incomplete).
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Th100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Th100 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:42 am

Thank you very much for reply.
I’ve put down the right one 😬

TanJL
United Kingdom

Post by TanJL » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:13 pm

When we paid the IHS, I printed the screen and it actually says:
What to do next
Finish your visa application. We'll make sure your IHS reference number is included.
If you're applying in person at a premium service centre, you'll need your IHS reference number when you attend your appointment.

So I think you don't need to manually input it on the form if you're doing it online.
But good to have a record of it just in case, we got an email with IHS number in it as well.