ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Passport Additional Documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salman83

British Passport Additional Documents

Post by salman83 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi,
I applied for my baby first british passport about 2 weeks ago in UK. Basically, my baby was born outside the UK and came to UK on Right of Abode Certificate of Entitlement. Now, the home office requires some additional documents from the parents. I need to know how do I send the documents as there is no checklist that I have submitted those additional documents. If they ever get lost, then I can prove that I submitted all the documents.
I received the letter from home office Durham. Shall I submit the additional documents in person at
their Durham office or is there any other way to submit it.

Thanks.

Regards.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: British Passport Additional Documents

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:06 pm

It is not Home Office that deals with passports. It is HMPO. Have you called them to ask for clarity??

You cannot submit in person. You likely have to post them to the address in the letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

salman83

Post by salman83 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:31 pm

Yes, it is HM Passport office. There is no direct number to Durham passport office.

I have attached two extracts from the letter from HM Passport office I received.

Kindly advise how do I make sure that my documents don't get lost while they are processing the passport application.
Attachments
IMG_20191001_185131_2 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20191001_185131_2 - Copy.jpg (264.51 KiB) Viewed 357 times

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:35 pm

It clearly states where you need to send it in the second screen shot, i.e. Please send to........(Team 12).

I have deleted your second screenshot as it contains the name of an HMPO employee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.