ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

self employed government support scheme

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mmoody
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by Mmoody » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:42 am

hi to all, .just a few days ago i relized that my first name in my degree certificates which i obtaind from a uk university over 20 years ago is slightly different from my new passport. lets say instead of Anour ,written Anur and my surname is correct.and this because when translate names from arabic to English somtimes can be wrttin in different format.I used the same certificate to obtain fiance visa then flr m and extension and do not have any problem with it.Just because i discovered that afew days ago it gives me headach.Is there any possibilty that will effect my future applications.any suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you.

Mmoody
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Re: a degree certificate

Post by Mmoody » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:10 pm

Please experts , any suggestion, Thank you

Mmoody
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by Mmoody » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:00 pm

Please experts , any suggestion, do i need to mention it in cover letter or maybe i do notary additive for future applications.Thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:23 pm

Why are you bumping this several times ?? You should NOT have an issue.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mmoody
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by Mmoody » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:38 pm

Thank you zimba.sorry if i bother by posting this two times, but i do not understand what issue you talk about.it is misspell the name as my name can be written in different way when it translates to English.I just ask for advice.Thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:09 pm

You should NOT have an issue.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mmoody
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by Mmoody » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:07 pm

Thank you Zimba for your reply.

Mmoody
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by Mmoody » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:30 pm

hi,i will apply for ILR in two months 5 years partner route.my sponsor who is a british is self employed and i will relay on her income to apply for ilr.Because of the current virus difficult situation ,her job decreased and she is thinking to apply for the support scheme for self employed which is going to be the average income as she decleard it in the last three tax year.If she clamis this grant ,will this effect my ilr as i am relaying in her income.thank you.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: self employed government support scheme

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:08 pm

Shouldn't be an issue but there is no relaxation over the amount of income & its supporting documents.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Mmoody
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by Mmoody » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:23 pm

Thank you Seagul for your reply.She already made the financial requirement for the period of April 2019-to April 2020 tax year which i am going to use for my ilr.The problem is how to prove the ongoing business as the job lose due to the virus. i will apply the end of next June.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:49 am

Mmoody wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:23 pm
.The problem is how to prove the ongoing business as the job lose due to the virus.
Yes that could cause the problem as there is no relaxation announced yet over meeting the financial requirement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:58 am

My understanding of your wife's situation is that although her income has decreased, she continues to be registered with HMRC as self-employed. In my honest opinion, this shouldn't cause a problem for you ILR.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.