ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non European husband time required to get reply for presettled status Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Takatu
Newly Registered
India

Non European husband time required to get reply for presettled status Application

Post by Takatu » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:23 am

How long does it take to get reply on non European husbands application for presettled status. Also my husband filled form online for it and submitted the form with passport and previous BRP. Anything else to be done?

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Non European husband time required to get reply for presettled status Application

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:05 pm

No ..tell him to for a COA by Email and then another Email later when his application is approved. There is no time line for NON EU .. it can take few days - few weeks
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Non European husband time required to get reply for presettled status Application

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Presumably your spouse used the Tier 2 dependent BRP to apply, which means the application could take a few months, as other members have experienced,

eea-route-applications/switch-tier-2-to ... l#p1833786
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.