ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubts regarding the PBS Dependants form(after June 29 2008)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kewlsatya
Newly Registered

Doubts regarding the PBS Dependants form(after June 29 2008)

Post by kewlsatya » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:53 am

Hi All,

I have a few doubts regarding the PBS dependants application form.

This query concerns the Section B5, B6, B7 of the PBS Dependants Application Form available at the following location on the website

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dependants

My questions are:
1. Whose Date of Birth, Place of Birth & Country of Birth is to be mentioned here? Should the DOB be for the main applicant and the rest for the dependant? Or should it all be for the main applicant? Or should it all be for the dependant??

The wordings are a bit unclear and there is no clear instruction available for these sections on the form or on the website.

2. In section B14, there is not sufficient space for the UK Postcode (the 2nd part) to be entered.
Should we truncate the information, add an extra box by hand or just write the information outside.

I have sent an email to BIA, but they have responded saying that they are too overloaded and cannot reply to specific queries.

Regards
Satya

nitind_k
Newly Registered

any reply from HO?

Post by nitind_k » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:55 pm

Have you got any reply from HO? I asked the same questions earlier but did not get any reply.

Regards,
Nitin

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:12 pm

1. Whose Date of Birth, Place of Birth & Country of Birth is to be mentioned here? Should the DOB be for the main applicant and the rest for the dependant? Or should it all be for the main applicant? Or should it all be for the dependant??

The wordings are a bit unclear and there is no clear instruction available for these sections on the form or on the website.
You should fill in details for dependents in B5, B6 and B7, as main applicant's details are asked separately in F1-F5.
2. In section B14, there is not sufficient space for the UK Postcode (the 2nd part) to be entered.
Should we truncate the information, add an extra box by hand or just write the information outside.
Your application wont get rejected if you draw an extra box, or write a letter outside the given space :) Any option given by u will work.