ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents mentioned in the visa application form

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

auslander
Newly Registered
India

30 day vignette visa cover date of travel?

Post by auslander » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:51 pm

Hi,

My wife plans to apply for Tier 2 PBS ICT long term - dependent visa, from India. As per our plan, She plans to arrive in the UK on 7th December 2019. We have mentioned this on the visa application.

If for example, the visa gets approved on 25th October.
1) Will the 30 day vignette sticker visa, start from 25th October ending on 24th November, even though we had declared 7th December as the intended travel date?

OR

2) UKVI takes into account, that 7th December is her date of arrival in UK and the 30 day vignette will cover the 7th December, even though her visa was approved on 25th October.

Please advise.. thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
PR

auslander
Newly Registered
India

medical treatment question

Post by auslander » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:08 pm

My wife will be applying for Tier 2 ICT PBS - dependent visa

There is one question on her visa application.
"Have you ever been given medical treatment in the UK?"

My wife was in the UK in 2012 on a tourist visa, when I was on tier 2 visa. She consulted a GP for only 15 minutes in the UK. That was her only contact with NHS. We were not asked to pay anything nor did we receive a letter.

1) Is this GP consultation, a medical treatment?
2) Do we have to pay for this consultation or is it free?
3)If we do have to pay, how can I find the amount?

She plans to answer "Yes" and then explain that it was a 15 minute consultation with the GP and no other contact with NHS after that.

Please advise.

Thanks,
PR

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 30 day vignette visa cover date of travel?

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:12 pm

auslander wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:51 pm
Hi,

My wife plans to apply for Tier 2 PBS ICT long term - dependent visa, from India. As per our plan, She plans to arrive in the UK on 7th December 2019. We have mentioned this on the visa application.

1) Will the 30 day vignette sticker visa, start from 25th October ending on 24th November, even though we had declared 7th December as the intended travel date?

OR

2) UKVI takes into account, that 7th December is her date of arrival in UK and the 30 day vignette will cover the 7th December, even though her visa was approved on 25th October.

Kind Regards,
PR
They usually do take intended date of travel into consideration. If they don't, you can get it corrected free of charge.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

auslander
Newly Registered
India

Re: 30 day vignette visa cover date of travel?

Post by auslander » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:40 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:12 pm
auslander wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:51 pm
Hi,

OR

Kind Regards,
PR
They usually do take intended date of travel into consideration. If they don't, you can get it corrected free of charge.
Thank you very much for your help.

auslander
Newly Registered
India

Re: medical treatment question

Post by auslander » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:11 pm

auslander wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:08 pm
My wife will be applying for Tier 2 ICT PBS - dependent visa

There is one question on her visa application.
"Have you ever been given medical treatment in the UK?"

My wife was in the UK in 2012 on a tourist visa, when I was on tier 2 visa. She consulted a GP for only 15 minutes in the UK. That was her only contact with NHS. We were not asked to pay anything nor did we receive a letter.

1) Is this GP consultation, a medical treatment?
2) Do we have to pay for this consultation or is it free?
3)If we do have to pay, how can I find the amount?

She plans to answer "Yes" and then explain that it was a 15 minute consultation with the GP and no other contact with NHS after that.

Please advise.

Thanks,
PR
can somebody answer this question, please? thanks in advance.

auslander
Newly Registered
India

documents mentioned in the visa application form

Post by auslander » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:28 pm

In the Tier 2 - ICT long term - PBS Dependent visa application form.

The following documents needs to be attached:

1)Proof of John's relationship status as the married or civil partner of Mary

2) Proof of relationship to your partner - for example, marriage or civil partnership certificates

To my understanding (1) and (2) documents are the same - Marriage Certificate, as per Indian civil records.
Please can anybody confirm whether they are the same? The passport also mentions the spouse. I am providing that anyway.

John is already in the UK with Tier 2 - ICT long term visa. Mary wants to apply for the dependent visa.

Thanks in advance.
PR