ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Payslip & Bank Statement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mashayekh_hosein
United Kingdom

ILR Payslip & Bank Statement

Post by mashayekh_hosein » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Hello,

I am about to apply for ILR via Tier-2 General route. My question is in regard to the payslip & bank statement.
  • Payslip: I can download it as a PDF file from our internal portal. It has the logo of the employer. Do I need to get this printed & stamped by HR, and then scan or can I just upload the PDF as it is?
  • Bank Statement: I can download this from the bank website. It is very similar to the one I get in the post every month. Can I upload this online PDF or should I wait for an additional week for the paper copy to reach in post to scan?
I believe I only need 1-month payslip and 1-month bank statement. Correct?

Many Thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Payslip & Bank Statement

Post by zimba » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Just the last month payslip and statement. Digital copy is fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice