ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu settlement scheme non Eu

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nomiii
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Eu settlement scheme non Eu

Post by Nomiii » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:28 am

Hi all. i need your advice as
I am Pakistani national came in UK 2011 on student visa.
Married With Eu in 2014.
Applied Eea2 application end of 2014
Since then till now i did not receive my residence card as home office keep refusing me on sham marriage which is stupid and non sense reason . We went first tribunal as well but because of my lawyer we could not win case till now .

So my question is

We have been living on same address for last 5 years since we Both married .We have water bill, electricity bill , council tax in order of last 5 years. marriage certificate which registered 5 years ago . so can we both apply eu settlement scheme ? I am sure my wife can apply but i am not sure about myself ,i have valid passport as well . If i can apply too, so how many chances i have to
Get settlement or pre settled visa ?
Your advice would be So great full. Thanks

iibdii
Palestine

Re: Eu settlement scheme non Eu

Post by iibdii » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:24 am

Hello nomi,
I am certain you can apply get your wife to apply first and then link your application,
You google the settlement scheme and apply from their site as you can not use the app because of no RC
And you should not delay do it as early as possible.
Marriage certificate and a bill from every year in last 5/6 years should be enough and they will ask if they need anything else

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:40 pm

Hello

When the Home Office brings the sham marriage card in an EEA case application, we are beyond "stupid and non sense" argument and inept solicitor.

As no right can be derived from a sham marriage, trying different routes is going to end up the same way.

You need to challenge the reasons why they considered your marriage as sham.

Usually they motivate the refusal with very specific arguments beyond the simple belief of the caseworker. If you can share the refusal letter (hide any personal details, case number... etc), we can have a look and see to take it forward.

Amirkhan042
Mood:
Australia

Post by Amirkhan042 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:48 am

Nomiii wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:28 am
Hi all. i need your advice as
I am Pakistani national came in UK 2011 on student visa.
Married With Eu in 2014.
Applied Eea2 application end of 2014
Since then till now i did not receive my residence card as home office keep refusing me on sham marriage which is stupid and non sense reason . We went first tribunal as well but because of my lawyer we could not win case till now .

So my question is

We have been living on same address for last 5 years since we Both married .We have water bill, electricity bill , council tax in order of last 5 years. marriage certificate which registered 5 years ago . so can we both apply eu settlement scheme ? I am sure my wife can apply but i am not sure about myself ,i have valid passport as well . If i can apply too, so how many chances i have to
Get settlement or pre settled visa ?
Your advice would be So great full. Thanks

Apply ASAP and you have very good chance! Though before that please try to share refusal letter of shame marriage so you can get better advice!

leader27
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by leader27 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:54 pm

Hi Nomiii,

I am a journalist and am currently doing research into this field of immigration, and it would be helpful if I could talk with you about your experience.
If this is something you would be interested in chatting to me about, please reply on here and we can organise a quick phone call.

Many thanks,
Sam

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:15 pm

leader27 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:54 pm
Hi Nomiii,

I am a journalist and am currently doing research into this field of immigration, and it would be helpful if I could talk with you about your experience.
If this is something you would be interested in chatting to me about, please reply on here and we can organise a quick phone call.

Many thanks,
Sam
Members are not permitted to post any form of personal contact information on the forum. Everyone here is a complete stranger and we have many scammers and spammers who trawl the forum daily.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.