ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

super priority refund for delayed BRP?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nickmpco

super priority refund for delayed BRP?

Post by nickmpco » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Hi All,

I applied for ILR using the £800 super priority service. I received a decision within 24 hours as expected. However, my BRP has no been delivered and I am nearly at the 10 working day limit. Would a delay in the BRP be grounds for a refund of the super priority fee? There has also been an appointment shortage with their commercial partners, meaning my biometric enrolment was later than I would have liked (even after paying extra for out-of-hours at a premium centre).

My main motivation for applying for super priority was to register my kids' citizenship as soon as possible, which I cannot do without my BRP.

Perhaps I am being a chancer, but I am not sure I received the service I paid for.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: super priority refund for delayed BRP?

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:58 pm

nickmpco wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:47 pm
Hi All,

I applied for ILR using the £800 super priority service. I received a decision within 24 hours as expected. However, my BRP has no been delivered and I am nearly at the 10 working day limit. Would a delay in the BRP be grounds for a refund of the super priority fee? There has also been an appointment shortage with their commercial partners, meaning my biometric enrolment was later than I would have liked (even after paying extra for out-of-hours at a premium centre).

My main motivation for applying for super priority was to register my kids' citizenship as soon as possible, which I cannot do without my BRP.

Perhaps I am being a chancer, but I am not sure I received the service I paid for.
You got your decision with 24 hours.

BRP can take 7-10 working days. Sometimes more if there is any technical issue in printing.

Also, you paid £800 for the service standard which they met.

I think you do not have any case.

You can contact DX and check if they have any BRP scheduled delivery for you.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:16 am

Super priority is ONLY to get a decision in 24 hours. The BRP will arrive within a week :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ahmedtareka
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by Ahmedtareka » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Can you please update, did you receive it or not yet?

Thank you