ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply ILR (5 yrs spouse visa)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jitengrg
Newly Registered
Nepal

Apply ILR (5 yrs spouse visa)

Post by Jitengrg » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:00 am

Hello everyone,
I have been able to solve many issues through this forum. Hope to get help again.
One of my relatives she just completed her 5 yrs spouse as an dependant and is eligible to apply for ILR. My question is what type of (online) form she need to submit and what documents she might need to apply. Also she has got two kids.
Your advice and suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Best regards and many thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Apply ILR (5 yrs spouse visa)

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:45 am

Jitengrg wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:00 am
Hello everyone,
I have been able to solve many issues through this forum. Hope to get help again.
One of my relatives she just completed her 5 yrs spouse as an dependant and is eligible to apply for ILR. My question is what type of (online) form she need to submit and what documents she might need to apply. Also she has got two kids.
Your advice and suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Best regards and many thanks
Almost same requirements as when she had extended her spouse visa except B1 ielts test & Life in uk test.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -form-setm
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.