ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Filing - Deliberate Help Required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

h_s_m_p

EC Filing - Deliberate Help Required

Post by h_s_m_p » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi,

I am going to file my visa application under HSMP TIER 1 GENERAL TRANSITIONAL category on 24th. But I got a very important business travel on the first week of August. If i hand over the passport to british consulate then how soon can i get the passport. I believe for integra check they will take two weeks time to process my application. Please suggest me some way. All of your expertise are much neeeded.

Ashok.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:28 pm

If i hand over the passport to british consulate then how soon can i get the passport.
Anywhere between 3 to 5 weeks (6 weeks in worst case).
Don't plan urgent travel if you intend to apply for EC and vice versa.

h_s_m_p

Post by h_s_m_p » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:42 pm

I was told the below things by the VFS customer rep:

Submit a request and get your passport in 4 working days during the process of your visa. Which means i can get my passport in the middle of the process also but during that time my application won't be taken for evaluation.

Complete the travel and hand over the passport again (it will take 4 working days to reach the embassy) and get your application evaluated...

and also i was told if you have proper documents then the application review won't take more than 4 to 5 days time. Only incase embassy wants to have second opinion it will be passed for second verification (Integra..i believe)

BTW...I am not planning a urgent travel...Its official so i dont have much to say on this....

Regards
Ashok