ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one who applied Tier1 with MCA Qualification.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newapplicant

Any one who applied Tier1 with MCA Qualification.

Post by newapplicant » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Dear friends,

I hold a MCA degree from Ap in india. This is recognized by points calculator in both academic and english language section.

Will this MCA degree be suffice to show proof for English language. am worried as my certificate do not mention any where about the medium as english.

Please guys..if any one have applied with MCA degree and got approval..plss suggest me regarding the documents you submitted.

Thanks in advance

nevadawipes

Re: Any one who applied Tier1 with MCA Qualification.

Post by nevadawipes » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:41 pm

newapplicant wrote:Dear friends,

I hold a MCA degree from Ap in india. This is recognized by points calculator in both academic and english language section.

Will this MCA degree be suffice to show proof for English language. am worried as my certificate do not mention any where about the medium as english.

Please guys..if any one have applied with MCA degree and got approval..plss suggest me regarding the documents you submitted.

Thanks in advance
You should have really searched the forum properly before strating a new topic as this topic is already in discussion and question has been answered. If you read the Tier-1 guidance properly again you will find out that its perfeftly fine to use MCA for both qualifications and english language purposes as its a Degree.

Regards

Grant!

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:56 pm

I agree with above author.

If you degree and university are on PBS calculator and same also appears on English language requirement then your application will be through.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:09 pm

The OP has already raised the same query earlier, and inspite of suggestions / feedback by members (including nevadawipes and rajesh9pl) earlier, is somehow still unable to understand the rules governing the Tier 1 scheme.

:cry:
regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!