ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Driving Offence

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srinivasgunda
Newly Registered

Driving Offence

Post by srinivasgunda » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:43 pm

Hi Guys
One of my friend is going for his visa extension on HSMP old rules...
Last year he was caught by police for not having valid UK license(He is having UK provisional and valid international license)....issued 60£ fixed penalty and 3 points....on his latest UK full license..

Is it comes under criminal convition? He did not appear infront of court and no police case registered...

Does he need to declare in the application form?

Please advise...

dnicky
Member of Standing

Post by dnicky » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:42 pm

This is a wrong place for your post. There is a separate forum for UK Tier 1 / HSMP applications.

To answer your question, I think your friend would need to declare this offence in the application form.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:54 pm

DRIVING witout licence is a one of top crime which country is facing and caused for many deaths and accidents

still he need to declare and hope ho should not take it too serious

srinivasgunda
Newly Registered

Driving offence

Post by srinivasgunda » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:22 pm

dnicky wrote:This is a wrong place for your post. There is a separate forum for UK Tier 1 / HSMP applications.

To answer your question, I think your friend would need to declare this offence in the application form.
Hi Dinky,
Sorry for posting in wrong place...