ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship document return

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sanabibi123
Pakistan

Citizenship document return

Post by sanabibi123 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Hi there me and my friend apply for citizenship application same day on the 19/09/2019 and we both got acknowledging email, letter and done the biometric same day.but today she received supporting documents back with approval letter. im still waiting nothing in the post .is it normal or should i email the home office to find out.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Citizenship document return

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:01 pm

sanabibi123 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:30 pm
Hi there me and my friend apply for citizenship application same day on the 19/09/2019 and we both got acknowledging email, letter and done the biometric same day.but today she received supporting documents back with approval letter. im still waiting nothing in the post .is it normal or should i email the home office to find out.
Your applications are separate. Different processing times. You must wait to hear back.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

sanabibi123
Pakistan

Re: Citizenship document return

Post by sanabibi123 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:05 pm

Thank you peace of mind now.i was thinking may be something is wrong with my application