ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

information needed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhineshreddy
Newly Registered

information needed

Post by dhineshreddy » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Dear frdz,

I m an INDIAN National and i m messaging from Budapest. During my stay in Budapest I have lost my passport. I have obtained new passport from indian Embassy.

I now have to travel to UK (MUST) on 28 th July. Can you please let me know if this is possible? how can i travel to UK? for the It seems it cd take longer. any idea about fees? I m held in Budapest.(Hungary).

Thansk and regards,
Dinesh.

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Please don't post duplicates....if you have not yet received an answer, try to be patient. Or provide more information, such as what visas you have/had for Hungary and the UK, if any.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:39 am

What do I do if my passport and visa are lost or stolen? wrote:You must first apply for a replacement passport and then reapply to a visa application centre or visa section for another visa. You will need to provide a police report as evidence that your passport has been reported missing or stolen. You will have to pay the fee again and produce all supporting documents.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.