ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application waiting over 12 weeks on priority service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SBCCZ89
Newly Registered

ILR application waiting over 12 weeks on priority service

Post by SBCCZ89 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:36 am

Dear team,
I need a quick suggestion in regards to my application status. I applied almost 12 weeks back on priority service for ILR (10 years).My last status was tier1 extension on 50k route. My visa will expire on beginning of 2021. After my biometric home office emailed me due to they are checking my documents with a government agent that’s why it will taking time and they can’t able to give my decision with in 24 hours( email came after 48 hours of biometric). I rang home office 3 times so far( same response), email local MP twice and came with same response.

What should I do now?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR application waiting over 12 weeks on priority service

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:51 am

SBCCZ89 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:36 am
Dear team,
I need a quick suggestion in regards to my application status. I applied almost 12 weeks back on priority service for ILR (10 years).My last status was tier1 extension on 50k route. My visa will expire on beginning of 2021. After my biometric home office emailed me due to they are checking my documents with a government agent that’s why it will taking time and they can’t able to give my decision with in 24 hours( email came after 48 hours of biometric). I rang home office 3 times so far( same response), email local MP twice and came with same response.

What should I do now?
Unfortunately, you can not do much rather than wait only. Tier 1 Ent is a complex route and require more in depth enquiries which usually causes delay even when you apply for LR.

Super priority is not a guarantee. As Home Office has notified you about the necessary checks to be carried, you have to wait patiently and hope for the best.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

SBCCZ89
Newly Registered

Post by SBCCZ89 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:02 pm

Much appreciated. Thanks for your reply

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:46 pm

Hi had you any issues in ur extension application or any previous applications.

I dont understand why they are delying

SBCCZ89
Newly Registered

Post by SBCCZ89 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:12 am

Yes on my initial tier 1 application, I was refused but I appealed it got my visa approved. This is due to not have enough documents at the first place.And later I had my tier 1 extension done as well with out any issue.