ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complete HSMP Application Example (download zip file)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mjwall

Complete HSMP Application Example (download zip file)

Post by mjwall » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:16 pm

Hi there,

In March 2005 I submitted my HSMP application. I must first say a big thank you to everyone on www.immigrationboards.com who helped answer my questions over the past 3-4 months. I have really enjoyed our discussions and appreciate your help.

I would like to contribute to this board by supplying a copy of my completed application to you all for download. Before you get too excited I'll tell you what I actually claimed and my background.

- I am Australian and have been living in the UK for the past two years and applied a week before my visa was due to expire.

- Therefore I am a In-Country Applicant

- My profession is IT and I have been working in this field for the past 5 years

=================
POINTS CLAIMED
=================

- 5 points ( under 28 )
- 15 points ( Uni Degree )
- 35 points ( 4 years graduate experience )
- 25 points ( Income over £27k )
- 10 points ( Spouse having uni degree )
----------------------
90 points in total
----------------------

My application was presented in a 2 ring binder folder. Each section (see table of contents in downloaded file) was separated by a colored plastic divider. Each piece of evidence was displayed in a clear plastic sleeve. This also included the HSMP application form, separated by a plastic sleeve for each page.

Code: Select all

Posted In Country Application          	: 10th March, 2005
Application Received                   	: 11th March, 2005
Fee Processed on Credit Card           	: 11th March, 2005
Application Letter Approved            	: 21st March, 2005
Documents and Approval Letter Returned	: 24th March, 2005
Application for FLR (IED) Posted       	: 29th March, 2005
FLR (IED) Fee Processed                	: 30th March, 2005
Returned documents and passports       	: 16th April, 2005

====================
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
====================
1 x PDF example spreadsheet of income figures
1 x PDF example of projected expenditure budget
1 x PDF Postage Address sheet (for application box)
1 x PDF document containing:
- Table of Contents
- Cover letter
- Evidence Explanations
- Cover Sheets

You can download the zipped file here: http://www.box.net/public/yuzpl139e3

You may need to copy and paste the link into a new browser window and request it a couple of times. It's hard to find good free hosting these days!

NOTE: Please do not copy these documents word for word. I have provided this for your benefit to help compile and submit a solid case for the HSMP. I myself spent over 4 months collating documents and many weeks working on the presentation and organizing of the application. You don't need to pay a lawyer or consultant. Follow the guidelines and you will be fine!

Best of luck with your applications![/url]
Last edited by mjwall on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

bhatthemal
Newly Registered

Post by bhatthemal » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:18 am

Hi mjwall,

That is a good one. Your pdf will help a lot of new applicants.

regards
Hemal Bhatt

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:21 am

mjwall thatz great idea and favour.

But i have problems getting d download from my end.

What do you make up of this error message:

''Directly downloading images is not permitted on the Netfirms FREE plan. If you are the owner of this site, either ensure that this image is embedded in a web page, or upgrade to one of the Netfirms premium plans. ''

Just do something so that some of us can have assess it.

Thanks.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:31 am

I think this is a very good idea - unfortunately, we are unable to down load the files :?
Where there is a will there is a way.

narveer

Post by narveer » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:36 am

Hi Chess and Iyanu,

You guys can download the file. You just have to right click on the link and select the option 'save as'.

I hope this helps.

Junior0300

Post by Junior0300 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:45 am

Hi mjwall

Could you possibly show us the format of the reference letter you presented to claim the graduate level experience.
I have been refused twice on this. This could be a big help my email is adeel_qudoos_pk@hotmail.com

Regards
junior0300

JhonnyECU

Post by JhonnyECU » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:09 pm

hey mjwall,

great work my friend, definitely will use it to assemble my application.

as for the other guys, persistance always pays! it DOES work JUST fine if you follow the instructions from our dear mjwall.
NOTE: Please do not copy these documents word for word. I have provided this for your benefit to help compile and submit a solid case for the HSMP. I myself spent over 4 months collating documents and many weeks working on the presentation and organizing of the application. You don't need to pay a lawyer or consultant. Follow the guidelines and you will be fine!
thanks mate

jhonny
:)

ptr
Newly Registered

Post by ptr » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:04 am

Hi mjwall,

I'm a new member of this forum, thinking of applying HSMP and now doing some research for this. Thank's a lot for the zip file, it's really helpful for me to get a compiled idea of what documents to collect.

For those who cannot download, just do as mjwall said, copy paste the link and then keep on trying. I had to this 3 times for the file to be downloaded :)

regards,

mjwall

Post by mjwall » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:11 am

Hi all,

If anyone has a website that I could host the file on could you please PM me and I shall send you the file and we can host it there.

With regards to graduate level experience, I had all my reference letters rewritten by past employers and each stated the following:

(a) Dates started and ended at the company.
(b) That each job required me to hold a bachelor's university degree.
(c) My role(s) in that job.
(d) My responsibilities at that job.

If you have read my evidence explanations you would have been aware that some of these letters were not on the company letterhead paper. I explained this and I guess the HSMP caseworker understood that I could not get them printed on letterhead paper due to either the company closing or no contact with the company.

Try and provide as much information as possible. Being honest and giving names, addresses, websites etc will be a huge help towards your case.

I hope this helps some of you. Once again if anyone has a website we can host this file on (or can we host it on www.immigrationboards.com) it will help you all out!

Very hard to find good free webhosting these days!!

Matt

mjwall

Post by mjwall » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:58 am

Passports were returned via 'normal mail' on 16th April. Application approved! YAY!

Strange why the passports were not sent via registered mail. I know I should have sent a Special Delivery envelope but forgot!

Never mind got the residence permit now and also for my partner so all smiles here!!

:lol: :lol:

dnicky
Member of Standing

Post by dnicky » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:43 pm

This is great job, mjwall. This would really be a big help for all the new aspirants.