ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (m) finance category A or B

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

legalalien
United Kingdom

ILR (m) finance category A or B

Post by legalalien » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:40 pm

Hi I am a bit confused even after reading a few similar circumstances. I am applying for SET M for my spouse. I have been with the same employer for many years. In September I have taken a new role with same employer. Prior to September I was on secondment with same employer on a slightly higher salary. All salaries are way above threshold.
Do I need to apply under cat b and supply 12months statement?

With my bank I opted for online only. I negotiated a stamp with my branch but they will only stamp the first page. Again I am not sure where I stand if only the first page is stamped. Request over the telephone will simply be given same statement as the online one without any stamp or accompanied letter. I was thinking if I only need 6 months under cat A then I may be able to convince the bank to stamp each page.

Any thoughts about the two issues?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR (m) finance category A or B

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:19 pm

If you are with the same employer, it will be category A
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

legalalien
United Kingdom

Re: ILR (m) finance category A or B

Post by legalalien » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Cheers buddy