ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Update following appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nikitasha8

Appointment dates

Post by nikitasha8 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:56 pm

Hi all, i am writing after long for my friend who is applying for ILR.

please can someone advise if they do same day appointment or only by post? Her solicitor initially said she can use premium service but now he is saying that premiun service has stopped. She is happy to pay extra for 24 hours or 5 day premium service.

Has anyone recently booked the premium service snd which is the quickest date available?

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Appointment dates

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:00 pm

There is no postal route application.

All applications are online and documents scanned and uploaded before the ukcvas biometric appointment. Nothing gets posted.

You only have two options, 8 weeks standard or super priority 24 hours, which is not guaranteed and very fee members are getting this option due to high demand.

Thee is no 5 day premium service for ilr.

You also cannot noon the appointment before completing the online form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nikitasha8

No Update following appointment

Post by nikitasha8 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi all,

My friend submitted her application for ILR on basis of his son (British passport holder) but have had no reply at all. She applied via priority service on 17/10 and should have received decison within 24 hours i believe but since then has not received any update at all. Not even an acknowledgement email.

Please can you let me know what she can do? can she contact to chase or just wait for the decision.

Thank in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: No Update following appointment

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:11 pm

1. Why cany your friend not register and ask their own questions?

2. What is your friends full UK immigration history?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nikitasha8

Post by nikitasha8 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:22 pm

First of all I used this forum throughtout the process from my Tier 1 extension to OCI so i am registered and know where to ask questions. She only knows about it coz i kept mentioning it to her.

Anyways, she was on dependent visa when her husband left her. Their child has British passport as husband had British passport as well. She has been extending her visa in basis of her son and now eligible for ILR.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:00 pm

How long has she been in the FLR fp visa route and was put on the 10 year or 5 year route???

FLR fp are also sometimes complex and not straightforward and super priority shouldnt be used. Super priority is also not guaranteed

The reason she should post is due to the long lines of questions that are possible and you not necessarily knowing everything. You knowing how the forum works is irrelevant etc, it is her life and application and she should take responsibility for it, especially when it appears to be a visa route you don't know much about.
Char (CR001 not Casa)