ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please post here, if you have extended under HSMP JR rules

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

motor
Newly Registered

Please post here, if you have extended under HSMP JR rules

Post by motor » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:03 pm

I think in the light of recent UKBA announcement on HSMP JR, there was a vacuum created as to how original HSMP extensions are handled now. I have sent my application(as of June 16th and no results yet) for extension according to new Tier 1 rules, but this would be handled under HSMP JR rules now.
Please post here, if you are aware of HSMP JR extensions.

Thanks!

my case is: HSMP 1+3+"whatever now"

thaman

Re: Please post here, if you have extended under HSMP JR rul

Post by thaman » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:06 pm

motor wrote:I think in the light of recent UKBA announcement on HSMP JR, there was a vacuum created as to how original HSMP extensions are handled now. I have sent my application(as of June 16th and no results yet) for extension according to new Tier 1 rules, but this would be handled under HSMP JR rules now.
Please post here, if you are aware of HSMP JR extensions.

Thanks!

my case is: HSMP 1+3+"whatever now"
well today they have posted the forms and guidelines for JR cases and will now start processing the held up applications. So wait for some more time...

I applied under old rules on 23rd June and many like us....it shld not take much time from now

motor
Newly Registered

Post by motor » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Sure, hope it will work faster now. I will update this post as soon as I get my papers back.

Thanks

sagarjv

Sent my HSMP Extension using new JR forms

Post by sagarjv » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:22 pm

I sent my HSMP Extension application using new JR Forms today (18-Jul-2008). I also requested for Urgent Treatment as I am planning to go to my Home country as my wife is due in 2nd week of August.

Will keep you posted regarding my application progress.

drguptagaurav
Newly Registered

Post by drguptagaurav » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:44 pm

Hi, What documents have you submitted with the application?
The section 2(12) paragraph 1 says 'your personal earnings to date if you are employed, during your stay under the programme'
Does this mean payslips for 2 years for the duration of initial HSMP visa?
Also for maintainance funds do you need to submit extra bank account etc?
thanks, Gaurav

sagarjv

Post by sagarjv » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Hi Gaurav
Following is the list of documents I sent:
1. Completed FLR Tier1(HSMP) Application Form
2. Urgent Treatment Form (**As I requested for it)
a. Electronic Ticket for my trip to my home country
b. Certificate of Marriage
c. NHS documents of my wife
3. Passport
4. 2 Passport size photographs
5. Previous Home Office documents – 2
6. Employment offer and related documents
7. Employee letter confirming my salary
8. Economic Activity and Personal Earnings
a. Payslips – last 15 months
b. 2007 – 2008 P60 document
9. Bank Statements – June 2007 to June 08
10. Academic Certificates and Transcripts – 9
11. Rental Accommodation(House) related documents
12. Pre-Paid self addressed envelop

Hope the information helps..

Cheers
Sagar

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Hi Sagar,
Can u please tell me why did u submit
1)Academic Certificates and Transcripts – 9
2)Previous Home Office documents – 2 (what were those docs)??
3)Rental Accommodation(House) related documents

Is is mandatory to submit above docs??When i looked at HSMp (Tier1)FLR form, it dodnt mention any of the above.

Thanks
Ashish

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:35 pm

Hello,
Please let us know once u get the visa, the duration of FLR
As per BIA
----------------------
an applicant meets these requirements we will grant them:
a.
Three years’ leave; or
b.
Enough leave to enable the applicant to complete the qualifying period for settlement,
whichever is the greater.
--------------------------

Lets keep updating this thread
Ashish

sagarjv

Post by sagarjv » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:56 pm

ashishashah wrote:Hi Sagar,
Can u please tell me why did u submit

Is is mandatory to submit above docs??When i looked at HSMp (Tier1)FLR form, it dodnt mention any of the above.

Thanks
Ashish
Hi Ashish
* Just to play safe
* My HSMP approval and 3 years extension grant (which was sent to me when I extended my HSMP in 2005) documents to prove to the HO that my application is afftected by JR
* Just to play safe

Cheers
Sagar

drguptagaurav
Newly Registered

Post by drguptagaurav » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Thanks Guys,
I am also thinking of sending payslips for last 2 yrs and also letter from accountant as I was self-employed for 5 mnths in the middle, with registration as self-employed status.
Also letter from my current employer with pay.
Bank statements for 12 mnths.
Original HSMP approval letter.
Marriage certificate.
Baby's Birth certificate.
Now for the adequate funds I am a bit confused as it says minimum 3 mnths. My 12 mnths bank statements have been overdrawn a couple of times though not lately. i have a savings account which has been ADEQUATE and i am thinking of sending these too.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Gaurav

Jackie123

Post by Jackie123 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 pm

Following is the list of documents I sent:
1. Completed FLR Tier1(HSMP) Application Form
2. Urgent Treatment Form (**As I requested for it)
a. Electronic Ticket for my trip to my home country
b. Certificate of Marriage
c. NHS documents of my wife
3. Passport
4. 2 Passport size photographs
8. Economic Activity and Personal Earnings
a. Payslips – last 15 months
b. 2007 – 2008 P60 document
9. Bank Statements – June 2007 to June 08
12. Pre-Paid self addressed envelop
I am not sure why you sent so many extra docs. I understand that you are just playing safe, but it might add more time for consideration.

As per my understanding, there is no need to send -

Also they have asked for 12 months economic activity, so last 12 month's banks statements and salary slips should suffice.

Hope everything goes well for you. Keep us posted. All the best!

Cheers!

doola
Newly Registered

Post by doola » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:21 am

Hi all

I'm back in Australia(and have been for 6 months) and wish to apply for FLR HSMP. As I was granted HSMP in August 2006, therefore, I fall under the new HSMP Forum Judgement.

Does anyone know if I can apply from Australia? Or do I have to be in the UK? And, I had opened a Business Acct which I will close in Dec 08, hence I had not paid tax as yet. Do I need to submit a tax return before applying for FLR HSMP (HSMP Forum judicial)?

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:07 am

doola wrote:Hi all

I'm back in Australia(and have been for 6 months) and wish to apply for FLR HSMP. As I was granted HSMP in August 2006, therefore, I fall under the new HSMP Forum Judgement.

Does anyone know if I can apply from Australia? Or do I have to be in the UK? And, I had opened a Business Acct which I will close in Dec 08, hence I had not paid tax as yet. Do I need to submit a tax return before applying for FLR HSMP (HSMP Forum judicial)?

cheers!
Unless you left UK because your extension was refused for not fulfilling the "new" HSMP extension criteria, you cannot apply (for entry clearance) from outside the UK. Read HSMP JR - policy document

And BTW, FLR is an application for leave to "remain" which cannot be made from outside the UK. You can only apply for leave to "enter" (i.e.- entry clearance) from outside the UK.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sagarjv

Post by sagarjv » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:26 am

sushdmehta wrote:
doola wrote:Hi all

cheers!
Unless you left UK because your extension was refused for not fulfilling the "new" HSMP extension criteria, you cannot apply (for entry clearance) from outside the UK. Read HSMP JR - policy document

And BTW, FLR is an application for leave to "remain" which cannot be made from outside the UK. You can only apply for leave to "enter" (i.e.- entry clearance) from outside the UK.

regards
Home Office wont allow extension applications from abroad. I spoke to HO and they confirmed it. HO said, only way you can do so is to send an application under Points Based Application (i.e. as new applicant) which allows you to club your HSMP stay in UK towards settlement.

I hope it helps.

Cheers
Sagar

mincolt
Newly Registered

Is this sufficient?

Post by mincolt » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:39 am

Hi,

I will be applying HSMP JR. My visa expires 4 October 2008. So I will be sending in my documents in 4 weeks. I set up a limited company with my wife. I am paid with PAYE and Dividends.

I was thinking of sending out the following documents as proof of economic activity:

To proof my income:
16 payslips
16 bank statements
Dividend Vouchers
Pay schedule summarising the payslips and bank statements, so they can see the net amount from both agree

To prove my company that we’ve set-up:
Letter from Accountant
12 month bank stamtents
12 month invoices
Articles of incorporation
Work Contracts

Do you think that is too much information for them?

Thank you in advance

rmansuri

Comment Please?

Post by rmansuri » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:40 pm

Hiya,

I am about to make my extention application. When i was filling the application form couples of doubt raise in my mind so i thought better to ask here.

So, firstly, Is it possible to get reply of my application to my work address.? They have mention about this in section 9 but didnt understand about declartion by employer and its must be signed..n blah blah as i just want to recieve my application at my work place insted of my home address as i might change my house anytime.

secondly, I am applying under JR. Do i need to send my degree certificates and IELTS score. as i got them with me but i thought let me ask before attach them with application.

Any comments or advise?

R

sagarjv

Post by sagarjv » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:18 pm

My understanding of Section 9 is, it is not for individuals and I left this section empty when I applied last week under Tier(HSMP) extension.

It clearly says the following
If a representative or your employer is dealing with this application on your behalf, please complete the details below.

Coming to receiving the application at work, along with the application I also sent a Pre-Paid envelope with my office address.

I am not sure about IELTS as my graduation was taught in English.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Sagar

drguptagaurav
Newly Registered

Post by drguptagaurav » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:58 pm

Now for the adequate funds I am a bit confused as it says minimum 3 mnths. My 12 mnths bank statements have been overdrawn a couple of times though not lately. i have a savings account which has been ADEQUATE and i am thinking of sending these too.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Gaurav

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Hi ,

Once you get your FLR,Can you pl. answer following Q

1)When did your Visa expire/your current leave is expiring??
2)For how long did they give u FLR for??exact 3 years??Or till you reach ILR? HO says that they will give you extension till you reach ILR OR 3 years which ever is more..
3)WHAT is written on your VISA???HSMP or TIER1 ??

Appreciate your reply

Bukhari

Post by Bukhari » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm

Hi,
While filling Tier1 HSMP form, i have come across following question;

15. Your HSMP reference number?
16. Your home office reference number (if you have one)?
What is the difference between question 15 and 16?

I have consecutive 10 months payslips ( i lost two), 12 months bank statement that stated my net salary of each month. P60. Is this will be alright or payslips must be of 12 months?

Any comments or advise?

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:12 am

Bukhari wrote:I have consecutive 10 months payslips ( i lost two), 12 months bank statement that stated my net salary of each month. P60. Is this will be alright or payslips must be of 12 months?
1. Are 10 months payslips enough for earning sufficient points? If yes, then supply only 10 months' payslips and corresponding bank statements. Read last line of paragraph 123(1) of Tier 1 guidance notes for more information related to missing payslips.
2. You can give P60 is its earning period matches with your claim period. Read paragraph 123(4) of Tier 1 guidance notes for more information related to Tax documents as earnings proof.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:55 am

CoolestGuyC wrote:
Bukhari wrote:I have consecutive 10 months payslips ( i lost two), 12 months bank statement that stated my net salary of each month. P60. Is this will be alright or payslips must be of 12 months?
1. Are 10 months payslips enough for earning sufficient points? If yes, then supply only 10 months' payslips and corresponding bank statements. Read last line of paragraph 123(1) of Tier 1 guidance notes for more information related to missing payslips.
2. You can give P60 is its earning period matches with your claim period. Read paragraph 123(4) of Tier 1 guidance notes for more information related to Tax documents as earnings proof.
People with HSMP approval based on pre-Dec '06 criteria do not have to fulfil the HSMP Dec '06) / Tier 1 extension critera (i.e. - no requirement to meet 75 points at time of extension).

1. HSMP reference number - as given on your HSMP approval letter.
2. HO reference number - leave it blank.
3. If you are affected by the recent HSMP JR, then there is no mandatory requirement to show payslips of the entire year (12 months) preceding your application.

regards

Bukhari

Post by Bukhari » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:18 am

thanks Sushdmehta,
yes, i am covered by JR and applying on tier1 HSMP form for extension.
1. HSMP reference number - as given on your HSMP approval letter.
I have initial HSMP approval reference and HSMP extension (1+3) reference which should i provide here?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:05 pm

The HSMP reference number should be the one given in the initial HSMP approval letter.

As for HO reference number, you might want to put down the reference number of your most recent extension. Even if you leave it blank, it would not make any difference. So do not worry about this!

regards

drguptagaurav
Newly Registered

Post by drguptagaurav » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:42 pm

In the section 2 of guidance it says

"You must submit documents that demonstrate the following:
• your economic activity and your personal earnings to date if you are employed, during your stay under the Programme"

Does this mean payslips for last 2 yrs while the main form needs economic activity over last 12 mnths.